Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever skipped school(or tried to)

Metallic Strings

(edited)

I did skip school back in Junior High School. I didn't give a crap about school...I was into Rock/Metal music more and playing drums. I was in a school band and I was the best drummer in school. I did remember signing an autograph at school concert.

Edited by Cl0udChaser
  • Brohoof 1

I skipped once. It was the year when I changed school and managed to made only one friend. He was ill that day, I had a bad mood and didn't want to go to school at all. So I acted like I was ill and turned out my temperature was actually quite high, so mum let me stay home

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

No but I had a few dreams where I did

Responsible! :P

But one day you might become evil, and break the law and stuff. I made sure I did that in school, so I would learn the consequences without actually breaking bad.

I skipped the school a few times, and learned from it (learnt) I cannot spell because I missed that while skipping school :scoots:

1 hour ago, Splashee® said:

Responsible! :P

But one day you might become evil, and break the law and stuff. I made sure I did that in school, so I would learn the consequences without actually breaking bad.

I skipped the school a few times, and learned from it (learnt) I cannot spell because I missed that while skipping school :scoots:

I think it’s just “learned”

Maybe you should go back to school anyways :ButtercupLaugh:

Only when I get to college, I skipped many classes because there's no point of attending it when everything you learn from a $1,000 class course can be learn on the internet. 

I faked sickness a few times back in middle and high school. But I wasn't habitually truant. I certainly never ditched individual classes when I did show up to school, because my parents would have gotten an automated phone call about it. 

• 1 year later...

Yes, me and my friend dino (dumb nickname i know) dodged school without telling anyone and went to his house to play video games as his parents were at work.

The school freaked because we were missing, rang our parents. We both turned our phones off. We went down the skate park for a while then we headed back to my house about 7pm.

There was a police officer speaking to my dad, i remember rounding tbe corner and locking eyes with my dad, my heart stopped i swear 😳

It was really dumb and inconsiderate on our part thinking of it. Got lectured by the officer, screamed at by parents then screamed at the next day by my form tutor 😞

I used to try to pretend to be sick all the time during high school so I could be sent home. I swear I thought I was some sort of mastermind at deception but nowadays I just think the teachers couldn't be bothered to deal with my awful lying  :lie:

• Brohoof 1

I remember one time in my life in high school, I used to hang in the teachers area a lot because I'd get into fights.

Only due to that, would I be able to pretend to throw up in the teachers staff bathroom and get sent home.

Gotta love high school. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

I think I skipped more school than I attended. As soon as my dad drove me to the front door, I stalled until he was out of sight and took off. The teachers contacted my dad many times over my attendance issues, and eventually he just saw the inevitable and home schooled me. At least that way I actually got an education instead of just goofing off all the time. At home I learned a lot and was much better off than attending the Indoctrination Camp school, which was less concerned about my education than the fact I was ditching school and defying them. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...