Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hoof-Drawn OC Requests [Requests currently closed to complete current requests]

Account No Longer Exists

Silly parents, I can't wait until tomorrow to use your scanner!

I couldn't stand waiting, or making you wait, so I did my best to take an iPhone picture. (I have no digital camera) It's kind of small, buy you can see the point! I'll upload a higher quality picture as soon as I can.

Dragonshy's OC:

Posted Image

Mother Of God... THATS FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE THAT! I LOVE YOU! AGH! I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING! I'M SO HAPPY! Thanks so much! I'll wait till you scan it so I can make it my desktop background! Thanks!!!
  • Brohoof 1

Mother Of God... THATS FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE THAT! I LOVE YOU! AGH! I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING! I'M SO HAPPY! Thanks so much! I'll wait till you scan it so I can make it my desktop background! Thanks!!!

Haha, you're welcome! :lol:

I'll have it scanned as soon as I can get to my brother's house tomorrow morning. I'll try my best to have it up before 8:30 Eastern Time tomorrow, but don't count on my timely-ness. I might have to wait until after school.

--Forte

• Brohoof 1

Haha, you're welcome! :lol:

I'll have it scanned as soon as I can get to my brother's house tomorrow morning. I'll try my best to have it up before 8:30 Eastern Time tomorrow, but don't count on my timely-ness. I might have to wait until after school.

--Forte

Thanks so much! Take your time! You already outdid yourself!

Your friend,

Dragonshy

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't stand waiting, or making you wait, so I did my best to take an iPhone picture. (I have no digital camera) It's kind of small, buy you can see the point! I'll upload a higher quality picture as soon as I can.

Dragonshy's OC:

Posted Image

Dragonshy's OC:

Posted Image

Is mine going to be that good?

Dragonshy! you lucky little pegasus!

(edited)

Is mine going to be that good?

Dragonshy! you lucky little pegasus!

I've finished the drawing, and I thought I'd give you a preview while I figure out how to scan the drawings. It's a picture off my iPhone, so the lighting is terrible, and the light reflects off of the silver lines. Let me know what you think!

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii546/ForteDrumroll/a8e0300b.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the delays and stuff, I've been really bust and I have standardized testing this week. I'll get a better quality photo as soon as possible. (If you can't tell, the text is made of lightning bolts)

Enjoy!

--Forte

Edited by Forte Drumroll
  • Brohoof 1

2S2S000020A50505FFC49D0000000E2D0UN1837203000000N000FEE1FF7FFF07107F3FCC004CB2

That's the code, here's a few more things, the cutie mark is a flaming hammer, other than that its the way it looks! Thanks!

EDIT: Let me know if the code works@

Hmmmm, I've got an idea, but I want it to be a surprise.... Dragon shy my friend do you mind if I?

It could use some gold or a crown but it's looking quite alright my friend keep it up!

Sorry my notifications don't tell me when somepony quotes me....

Gold? Got it. As soon as I can find a gold sharpie I'll add some gold accents I'm brainstorming in my head. Then I'll find a scanner...

Funny story about the sharpie used for the lettering... I was breathing in so much sharpie for like 30 minutes non-stop, because I had my face so close to the paper. So I ended up passing out for about 25 minutes. It was... yeah... Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Everypony with requests,

In spite of some events in my life, I have to delay the requests. I injured my right arm recently. I cannot even bend my elbow. There are rocks still embedded into my arm. Ill spare you all the gruesome details. Therefore, I cannot draw something to save my life. I'm even typing this with 1 hand. I'm so sorry to everypony waiting for drawings and scanned drawings. I'll start drawing as soon as I recover, which might be 2 weeks or so. I hope you all can forgive me.

Sincerely,

Forte

Did you get to a scanner yet? ;)

Just wondering!

Your friend,

Dragonshy

I'm so sorry, but I haven't. I'm doing my best to work around my injury and get access to one. I hope you can forgive me.

--Forte

It could use some gold or a crown but it's looking quite alright my friend keep it up!

Sorry my notifications don't tell me when somepony quotes me....

• Brohoof 1

Dear Everypony with requests,

In spite of some events in my life, I have to delay the requests. I injured my right arm recently. I cannot even bend my elbow. There are rocks still embedded into my arm. Ill spare you all the gruesome details. Therefore, I cannot draw something to save my life. I'm even typing this with 1 hand. I'm so sorry to everypony waiting for drawings and scanned drawings. I'll start drawing as soon as I recover, which might be 2 weeks or so. I hope you all can forgive me.

Sincerely,

Forte

Tough luck! loljk So sorry that happened and I hope you feel better. You don't have to respond if you can't because I understand your in pain and can only use one hand.

I'm so sorry, but I haven't. I'm doing my best to work around my injury and get access to one. I hope you can forgive me.

--Forte

Forgive you??? Dude why would I have to? You didn't do anything wrong! Don't be sorry, its a free service! I really hope you feel better bud
  • Brohoof 2

Tough luck! loljk So sorry that happened and I hope you feel better. You don't have to respond if you can't because I understand your in pain and can only use one hand.

Forgive you??? Dude why would I have to? You didn't do anything wrong! Don't be sorry, its a free service! I really hope you feel better bud

I completely agree with him.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I completely agree with him.

Thank you both for your concern. It made me smile when I read your posts. :)

Anyways, a little update for you all. I am feeling a lot better than I did earlier this week. I will do my best to work on everypony's requests tomorrow. I have found a scanner, and tomorrow I will attempt to set it up and scan the two requests that are already drawn. I'm not sure how my right hand will cooperate, but I will do my best to start work drawing Doctor XFizzle's OC request, and PinkieDaShy's too if I have enough time. Please excuse me if this doesn't happen, because plans change rapidly in my family. I'll try my best.

Sincerely,

Forte

Edited by Forte Drumroll
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

**Le sigh**

Well everypony, once again I appologize for not being able to scan the requests. It's a long complicated story about why my scanner is broken.

On a brighter note, I have finished Doctor XFizzle's OC, and about 3/4 of the way done with PinkieDaShy's. And don't worry, even though I reopened my wound when I bent my arm to start drawing, I didn't get any blood on the drawings.

I will scan all 4 of these requests as soon as I can find a scanner to use. I appologize for all these delays and such.

Sincerely,

Forte

Pony: Prince Lightning Flicker

Code:352S000210772820FFC49D0000100FE1EUN18372430000029045DD4CFF7FFF0L107F3FCC004CB2

Pose?:Something cute!

I'm soooo sorry about the long wait. I finally found a scanner I could use to upload your drawing. The only problem is, it scanned a bit sideways. Either way, I hope you like it!

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii546/ForteDrumroll/37fdbb73.jpg

2S2S000020A50505FFC49D0000000E2D0UN1837203000000N000FEE1FF7FFF07107F3FCC004CB2

That's the code, here's a few more things, the cutie mark is a flaming hammer, other than that its the way it looks! Thanks!

EDIT: Let me know if the code works@

I'm so sorry about the wait. I've found a scanner, and I have the drawings! I hope you like yours.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii546/ForteDrumroll/f33fe56e.jpg

• Brohoof 2

**Le sigh**

Well everypony, once again I appologize for not being able to scan the requests. It's a long complicated story about why my scanner is broken.

On a brighter note, I have finished Doctor XFizzle's OC, and about 3/4 of the way done with PinkieDaShy's. And don't worry, even though I reopened my wound when I bent my arm to start drawing, I didn't get any blood on the drawings.

I will scan all 4 of these requests as soon as I can find a scanner to use. I appologize for all these delays and such.

Sincerely,

Forte

I'm soooo sorry about the long wait. I finally found a scanner I could use to upload your drawing. The only problem is, it scanned a bit sideways. Either way, I hope you like it!

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii546/ForteDrumroll/37fdbb73.jpg

I'm so sorry about the wait. I've found a scanner, and I have the drawings! I hope you like yours.

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii546/ForteDrumroll/f33fe56e.jpg

Dat Font.....

Worth the wait for sure my friend! Really, that was awesome!

**Le sigh**

Sincerely,

Forte

http://i1259.photobu...ll/37fdbb73.jpg

http://i1259.photobu...ll/f33fe56e.jpg

Wow thats SO AWESOME! Thanks man! Love it! :)
  • Brohoof 1