normal.png

Thank you xOkamii for the cover ^^ (you da best you da you da best <3)

Hello everypony ^^, this is my latest track I made which I had a lot of fun making. It was sitting on my FL Studio and I forgot about it (whoops) but I was reminded of it and finished it after I got me a Twilight Sparkle backpack (<3) it was my inspiration to finish it. Hope you all enjoy it!

A song for Twilight that I made after I'd heard a few Radio Edits of electronic music. I like how they had no build up and instead had transitions that kept the beat going so I tried it and I really enjoyed how it came out. I also finished it because I got a Twilight Sparkle backpack I wanted for a long time XD I had a lot of fun making this and I hope you have a lot of fun listening to it! Enjoy!

Remember, you can download it and do whatever you want with it just give me credit ^^

And if you feel you need to, any criticism is ok with me.

Is there a link to the song I'm missing somewhere? :P I'd really like to listen to it. And possibly add it to my playlist as well.