Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You wake up as Fluttershy... What do you Do?

Green Precision

• 2 weeks later...

wake up then gets surprised and excited that i can be able to fly all around ponyville and also confuse my friends just for the heck of it xD lol ohh and slap angel for being rude all this time ! lol.

• 4 years later...
Spoiler

Find out if the R34 artists were correct. 

Nah, I can't do that. There'd be no honor in it, and Fluttershy is too pure... But I can at least have a fantastic day of trolling/scaring the living daylights out of people! :love: It'll be all right if I'm in Equestria. If I'm in the human world, well... Let's hope the government doesn't find me. :sealed:

...In all seriousness though, with my luck, I'd probably end up as Flutterguy instead...

I would think that I am going insane or ate something bad and then other ponies would think that I am going insane because I would not act like Fluttershy (main difference - I do not like animals). Though hopefully I could meet Twilight, so, yay, I guess?

It would be one of the strangest days of my life. I guess I would meet her animals and explore Ponyville for a bit before finding Twilight and explaining the situation for her.

• 5 weeks later...

"Breaking news! Yellow Pegasus on the streets of Ponyville is trying to hug and pet everything she sees. We sent our diplomats to negotiate, but they were hugged to death. Please stay home and don't panic"

• Brohoof 1

On 3/9/2020 at 7:32 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

:sealed:"..."

:blush:*checks under covers*

:angry:"I knew it! I knew Fluttershy was a stallion!"

Oh dear CELESTIA I'm dying right now! Haha if you just made the reference I think you did. :ButtercupLaugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...