Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's made you fall on the floor laughing?

Alex Z

I laugh like a madman at bizarre stuff (Like the Naked Gun, goddamn, I loved that movie.).

And I won't lie, dark humour cracks me up. A lot.

Everything makes me laugh, no seriously, ask anypony who knows me quite a bit, I laugh at anything remotely funny, or sometimes even not funny!
I kinda dodged the question though heheh, I guess I find KSIOlajidebtBT (Hopefully I spelt that right heheh) 

Bad jokes, in terms of quality. The worse a joke is the more I love it, especially when it involves puns, dank memes, (non-hateful) stereotypes and other silly things.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Vinesauce, single-handedly, has become the most frequent cause of my laughter this last year or so, partly because the level of randomness in some of his streams is right up my street x3;; 46:30 in this one is the latest moment I'm having a lot of difficulty keeping a straight face with, it's nothing much but somehow it really gets me ^_^

My little dog stepped in a sticky mouse trap and was walking around casually like it was the newest trend. Luckily, it was removed without causing him too much discomfort. :P 

Last time I really laughed alot I was thinking about messing up tcg economies.

I was laughing maniacally til my stomach hurt, tight neck, sore cheeks, and raspy lungs.

But if you mean something beyond just my own ideas, The most recent episode of Mentally Advanced 

And Totally Legit Recap

Edited by Lil Pip

My own jokes about the MR ZINGER toilet brush as I just crack up randomly at all toilet related jokes weirdly enough. I somehow just uncontrollably laugh at this one when I see it written down even though I created this joke! :)

PS: I laughed around 6 times while writing this post. LOL!!!