Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's made you fall on the floor laughing?

Alex Z

Seeing the comics throw some pretty nice shade, did make me laugh quite a bit.

1352623__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

Even they admit that Starlight is just the FIM version of Sunset, because the events of EQG have to be kept out of FIM.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

The other day in the car I heard a news article about the police testing a new taser. It included a soundbite from the instruction video which was so incredibly funny I'm glad I was at a red light when I heard it. In the audio, you hear a taser being fired and a guy yelling in pain. An incredibly dry instructor describes the distance and how the target is entirely paralyzed. All the while, you can still hear the guy groaning. The clip ends with an enormously fun scream of pain.

It's in Dutch, but I don't want to keep this from you. The rest of the clip is about the two DJs finding someone willing to be tasered live on air. They eventually find a guy willing to do it for fifty bucks. His reasoning? "I'm an electrician, I've been zapped before."

http://qmusic.nl/nieuws/voor-hoeveel-laat-jij-je-taseren

Every time my dog has the hiccups, I get a kick out of it because she has a confused look on her face, as if she doesn't know where they're coming from. :P

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...