Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Whatever We Want! (OOC Discussion)

Anon In Equestria

Well... I'm back after a five month absence from the forums, some of you I've Roleplayed with before, others, maybe not?

But like I said, I'm Back! And looking to do some role-playing, so come on, Hit me With ideas and let make a Awesome Story full of Epic Battles! Or maybe just a calm Day to Day. Or maybe even romance, I'm open for your ideas, Remember, We Can Do Whatever We Want! (As long as we don't break the Site Rules that is!)

Be seeing you on the other side!

~Onyx Guard~

I have a bit of an idea if you are willing to hear me out.

Arrested for a crime I didn't cumit. Sentenced without a trial. Imprizoned with some of Equestria's worst.

And that is only the beginning.

Canterlot national security prison is home to some of the most twisted acts known to pony kind. What they do is strictly off the record, as if anyone would find out, it would be on par with war crimes. They claim it's for science, but half of what hey do is just to watch the weak twitch in pain at their hooves. Punishment is swift; if you misbehave, you are sent to the labs. How will you survive this living hell?

You could do a kind of mystery RP or an adventure one. Maybe an RP where a group of ponies is trapped in a castle and you have to try escaping by figuring out secrets and solving problems and working together... maybe

Arkman. Hmm? A bit vague but still sounds good, and your Stories tend to be quite good. Maybe we'll do that. (Most likely anyway!)

Houndoom. Sounds good, its the basic foundation for a good RP, filled with plot twists! Also a likely candidate!

Hmm... Anything else anypony or wolf! Wants to add?

I have been actually consulting this idea for a while, only presenting it today.

One possible theory would be that the princesses control the facility in order to find ways to maintain their immortal lifespan. Using their subjects, the princesses could fine new and better forms of immortality.

Another would be the exact opposite. The prison would be under the leadership of a extremist team wishing to overthrow the sisters in order to claim the throne. Seeing as they need to find a way to kill them, what better to use as endless labrats than equine criminal scum. When they need something special (like a somewhat more powerful unicorn or a griffon), they pluck one off the streets, the name fading to oblivion. 

Sorry for the delay on my part, had some dinner.

As for our roles, we would most likely be the prisoners. The guards would be also be played by us on the side, or we could dedicate one of us strictly to be guards.