Kel_Grym

Pinkie Pie Photorealism Project (finished)

So I've been working on my art and I wanted to know on a scale of 1/10, how much nightmare fuel this image is worth.

img-3498532-1-RgYbXYq.jpg

Edit:

I finished the project, choosing to spare you the horrible atrocity of the first picture for this superior, albiet less creepy version.

xsnd3wS.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen.

The Real Pinkie Pie.

Or as close as I can get.

Edited by Minister KelGrym
  • Brohoof 10

I'm so glad I didn't plan to sleep tonight  :(  That is possibly the single most scariest thing I've ever seen  :pinkie: Still, good artwork though!

11/10

This does not fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine. :( Though it's very nice art all the same ^_^ And I like the eyes a lot, too, when taken out of the context of her frightening head ;3

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Well, it does make me cry, and now I can't sleep for fear its under my bed, but it is really nice! Don't worry, anything drawn realistically turns out frightening!

Ah.. GREAT! Now I keep imagining that ... I shouldn't be curse at this lovely place but I have to! ... fuckyou *fluttershyimpression* :yay:

Edited by Alanj2007Games

I say 10/10.

I think this approaches the uncanny valley. Though, it's a good art, especially the shading.

For those feeling the uncanny valey... remember that its actually MISSING the ears, mane and details of the fur. 

Complete the missing parts with your imagination -> There, an amazing work of art.

This should be in Five Nights at Freddie's, creepiest thing I've ever seen. Good work!

I don't know if this will make it too unsubtle, but would making the irises not touch the eyelids make it better?

....I think that's enough internet for today. XD

Creepy looking. But it's a WIP so. :) probably will look better when it's finished.

Gosh dARN IT I WANTED TO GO TO SLEEP

10/10

Update: Yep, nightmares

Edited by Pokekid543

I don't know if this will make it too unsubtle, but would making the irises not touch the eyelids make it better?

It depends.

Smaller irises would make things a bit more edgier, but I'm not trying to be edgy. The subtlety of uncanny valley is that there is no overt danger actually present but things are just a few degrees to the left from normal and keep you uneasy. If I went with smaller irises then that would suggest that she is crazy and a possible overt threat.

Edit:

Updated post. Finished piece. Not as creepy as fist sketch imo.

Edit:

Updated post. Finished piece. Not as creepy as fist sketch imo.

It needs 20% more fur over the skin.