Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad of a temper does your OC have?

ggg-2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ponysona and fursona Ocs are just like me soo i they often remain calm until somebody just happens to say the wrong thiing at the wrong time and then they wouyld slam   thier head slammed into  a Wall .

Edited by Captain FuzzButt

• 5 months later...

It depends. Usually, Rave only has a bad temper with other ponies he wants to be around (he can get pretty angry if those ponies reject him and make fun of him). Otherwise he doesn't really mind at all. He used to being insulted. 

Nah, my main OC is a pushover, it'll take centuries before he grows a pair  :dash: . But you know what they say, the nicest people can become the cruelest monsters if pushed too far  :unsure:

Usually calm and nice to everypony :P but when you tease about how bad Celestia or Equestria is,lets just say you better be prepared to get hurt................really bad :comeatus:

Good question.

Nitpick: She's my ponysona so like me, she's super mellow and passive. Really doesn't get angry, more frustrated and irrated than anything. And stressed. Definently stressed.

Scatterbrain: Doesn't get angry per-se, she just gets snappy. 

Gingerly: Has a pretty decently bad temper. If things don't go her way she'll have a temper tantrum, but she's just a little kid, and it's really not her fault. Just her brain screwing around withe development ans stuff.

(edited)

Break a deal with Shadow Beast, & he'll probably have you by the throat. So I say his temper is probably really bad to deal breakers

Madness will probably kill, torture, or threaten you, if you tell him no

Edited by reader8363

He's a very mellow pony, and it takes a lot of time and devotion to get him truly agitated. If you give it your all, though, or you upset his friends or innocent ponies... well, he's not so patient, simply put. :P

Scorpion is fairly unpredictable. Most of the time it is hard to anger him, or get him to fully experience any emotions in general. Occassionally, with some appropriate stimuli or even no stimuli at all, he would undergo a huge emotional outburst, usually with some consequences.

• 1 month later...

Well, she's a pony version of me, so she can have a very short temper. However, never anywhere near to the point of being violent, as I find that very wrong.

You cannot Anger or Offend Ashen in any way. He's too easy going to care. The only way to make him angry is to hurt others or someone he loves.

Star Bolt on the other hand/hoof, She gets angry pretty quickly, but is normally rather reserved. Changelings, however, she'd snap 'em in half as soon as look at 'em.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...