Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you "ponify" your electronics?

Kodiak

• 1 year later...

Not me, as I don’t usually play with my gadgets. I could do it one day, as I like to do so as much as possible in videogames. Like I did with my planes in Ace Combat 7 by giving them the alicorns emblem :oh_golly:

• 2 months later...

I have them wherever it's possible! :eager: Mouse cursor, wallpaper, profile pictures. I was having an MLP Firefox theme too, but there was a weird bug one day and it turned everything black, haha. But I hope to get one back in the future!

I would like to use more stickers, but the more I use the devices, the more paint from the stickers vanish. Until only a white thing is left. :ButtercupLaugh: I prefer to use them on places with no touchy. :catface:

But yeah, I like to have them everywhere. Even as pixel art in Animal Crossing or other games. If I had one of these buttonless phones, I would use an MLP ringing tone too. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I mean... I might ponify my electronics though it's limited to stuff on my computer since I don't want my family to know I like MLP a lot... They might make fun of me. :sealed:

1 hour ago, Sven Utacien said:

I have them wherever it's possible! :eager: Mouse cursor, wallpaper, profile pictures. I was having an MLP Firefox theme too, but there was a weird bug one day and it turned everything black, haha. But I hope to get one back in the future!

I would like to use more stickers, but the more I use the devices, the more paint from the stickers vanish. Until only a white thing is left. :ButtercupLaugh: I prefer to use them on places with no touchy. :catface:

But yeah, I like to have them everywhere. Even as pixel art in Animal Crossing or other games. If I had one of these buttonless phones, I would use an MLP ringing tone too. :fluttershy:

Also I have a background but I'm on a Chrome browser so it's easier I suppose. That's the only reason I use Chrome, you can customize it more easily. :P 

637950705_MyPinkiePieChromeTheme.thumb.png.797a5c5afc21296d97005fd3a3e6d3e0.png 

I do to some degree on my phone. I change the lock screen often, but it's kind of pony themed currently I guess?

291573924_Screenshot_20220216-170640_Gallery1.thumb.jpg.9969b9be077a745332359812b8957063.jpg

My app screen background is a kind of a subtle Discord and has been for years.

1718501540_Screenshot_20220216-170731_One_UI_Home1.thumb.jpg.bc59151fbff8ececc6fd7190fb12c43c.jpg

Only rarely I might put some kind of pony related background for my computer desktop.

• Brohoof 1

I usually do that, mainly just wallpapers and themes, i made this using the theme creator as well

I also have a few custom shortcut icons, i'm planning on making my own as well

also does setting your pc/keyboard RGB lights to different ponies colour schemes count as well ? :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by RainyDash
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...