Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Questions about the 3 days at Babscon

TheJLeeTeam

I have a question about Babscon, so it's going to be 3 days long so are there any special events going on a certain day such as a cosplay contest? If there isn't I might just show up for one day. I just wanted to know before I register.

yes certain things will happen on certain days, but as for what is happening when... that will have to wait until the con schedule is posted.
Don't quote me, but Saturday would be a good guess for when the cosplay contest would be.

The con definitely has different events each day.  The talks are different, the smaller panel discussions only happen once in the weekend and I think the partying is different each night as well although this old lady didn't particiate in all of that.  :-)

If you can only go for one day, Saturday does tend to be the most popular.  If you can do 2 I would do Friday and Saturday.  But if you live close by the 3 day ticket is a good deal and there are good things on Sunday too.

I'm in it for the long haul.  There is such a great feeling of comraderie and such a great variety of events to go to that I was sad when the 3 days were over.  I could have happily stayed another 3.

• Brohoof 2