Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponyville Paper

~Flash Brush~

Flash stands outside of her workplace where she is told to go get the best photos she could possible get with the news crew. She walks into the offices to get her camera passing by all of the bustling ponies everywhere. She grabs her camera out of her office and sets out into the pony world with her team mate (you). "Have you heard of anything going around today? Like Pinkie Pie's new cupcake mix or something?" She says in a cheerful voice like she always does when she starts work, but normally at the end of the day it dwindles down to a tired tone.

The both of you go to the shopping area asking ponies if anything has happened. No response out of any of the ponies today. "Ugh, I am tired. And if we do not find anything boss is not going to like this. In fact he is probably going to be furious with me, because one of my photos was blurry last time we sent out a paper.... It is just flat out ridiculous. Don't you think?" She sighs and stares at her hooves as you two walk to the town square.

((Post if you'd like. I probably will not post quickly but I will try to post back!))

post-31838-0-73777600-1423947014_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

( I'll give this a shot~ Here's my character http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gammy-r8070 )

Gammy was standing around the office, moving her hoofs nervously and keeping her wings tightly tucked in. She was never very comfortable in groups, even office groups. But when her pink furred teammate finally said it was time to go, she smiled big and followed quickly, itching to get out. She listened to what the photographer had to say.

Gammy was a writer, if they ended up doing any interviews, she would take notes. And she also helps find good photos for her teammate to take. It's a low paying job, but Gammy doesn't mind.

" Mm.. I think she made rock candy cupcakes.. But is that really worthy of a story? " Gammy asked her, glancing over.

They continued off to the shopping center. Gammy, once again, stayed fairly close to Flash, keeping an eye on everyone. Ugh.. crowds. They shouldn't be allowed to exist. But luckily, they weren't in there to long, thank Celestia! She sighed quietly, listening to flash talk,

" Well... It would make sense if your other photos weren't good as well.. But he is paying you for professional photos.. " She responded, giving her wings a quick stretch,

" I just hope we get lunch soon- I'm starving~! "

This RP has been locked for not having an OOC thread link in the first post, as per the RP rules. (see the rules here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/105753-roleplay-rules-start-here/) If you wish to have it unlocked, please PM me, @@Love, or any of the other RP staffers with both a link to the OOC thread, and to the RP itself. Thank you!