Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here have ONE real friend?

TheMarkz0ne

True friends is really impossible to find. However, I know some people who I would sacrifice some things to help them; I don"t know if they would do so for me. Real friends is fictional, a lot of people like to think they have plenty of good friends, but it's maybe not the same point of view for the other. If you really are ready to take a bullet for someone else, nothing says that this person is not ready to let you die in place. That's my point of view

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I have exactly one IRL friend. He's nice. We only fight every other year or so, so I think the friendship will last for a very long time! :kirin:

I do, and she just so happens to be @Misty Breeze:wub: I'm so lucky to have met her. She's the one person besides my boyfriend who has actually stuck with my mentally unstable a$$ and has been a true friend to me through it all, heh. She knows way too much about me. :ButtercupLaugh: But I'm okay with that. :Daydreaming: Love ya Mist

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I do, and she just so happens to be @Misty Breeze:wub: I'm so lucky to have met her. She's the one person besides my boyfriend who has actually stuck with my mentally unstable a$$ and has been a true friend to me through it all, heh. She knows way too much about me. :ButtercupLaugh: But I'm okay with that. :Daydreaming: Love ya Mist

y:Daydreaming:

• Brohoof 1

Online,I have few and couldn't ask for more. IRL, nada. They all want on in their separate ways. Not that I care anyways because same here too.  

I've never had any really close friends other than my brothers. In every group of friends I've had I've always just been kind of a tagalong. I've never bonded closely with someone outside my family, besides my ex's who I was never entirely myself with anyway. I've never needed that though. I've got my bros.

Personally I disagree with your idea of a “real friend” 

there are definitely “levels” to friendship. 

Tho from those I call my best friends I would classify 3 of them by your definitely. 

• Brohoof 1

I have 3 good IRL friends. And one online.   3 of the IRL friends I’ve had for over a decade.   One has lasted 21 years so far and still going strong.

The online one I met around New Years a couple of years ago. 

I’m very happy to have all of them.

• 1 month later...

I have the huge honour to have 4 best friends that I know since childhood, we never let go we're still together
I know it's a huge chance, and just by reading this thread I can once again confirm it
I know I'm a privileged for not only having one but FOUR best friends and I'll never let them go !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I have one friend who I value more than anything else in my life. I have a lot of other friends, and believe me, I do my best to value them - but that one person is just something I truly haven't found in anyone else. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have one. We’re loosing things in common over the years and even talk less but no matter how long we just pick right back up like nothings changed. She’s bin my best friend since 7th grade and I’m 30 now and she’s 31. 

• 1 month later...