Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports What sports did you play when you were younger?

MysticShine

I used to play all sorts of stuff.. mostly Basketball, was enjoyable until it came to playing it in school. lol I was terrible at it then.

Other than that I did WTF taekwondo and still do.. so I'll consider that as well since it is a sport as well :)

I used to play soccer, badminton, tennis, basketball, and a little bit of baseball.  But I ventured away from sports and went more into music.  Badminton will always be one of my favorite sports though

Baseball and boy was I good at it! Plug me in anywhere in the infield or at pitcher and I was an all star. And my BA & OB % were off the charts my last year! Something like .750. And when I was dealing that 2-seamer on the mound, you'd have to play out of your mind to score on me!

Then of course I quit in my prime and took up golf instead. I'm still married to that terrible sport and am about to enter into another abusive season of frustration and anguish. My, how the mighty LZRD WZRD has fallen :(

Edited by LZRD WZRD

• 2 months later...

Soccer was about it I think. I believe I quit because of asthma problems, but I think it was sort of fun, I was definitely more outgoing when younger and my teammates were nice, I was alright at it too.