Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Least Favorite Shipping

Alan Crytex

Okay, before we start discussing about your least favorite shipping. I need to ask something, why most of people hate "Twilight X Flash" :yay:

Okay, continue on discussing the topic... but please, answer my question first -_-

because he has no character, he's super generic (he's the "cool" kid in every school with no personality who's just there to look good) and most of all Twi isn't ready to have a "love interest"...that's been one of the refreshing things about mlp...there's no "obsession over guys" or any of the cliche stuff you see in all the other cartoons...for most of us, it just felt unneeded...

but on topic...yeah, not a fan of twi/flash.

• Brohoof 6

I want to clarify that same gender or opposite gender makes no difference to me, in either fiction or real life, I have no problem with either. I'm just not into M6 shipping in general.

I'm also not big on Twidance, Twilestia and Twiluna.

Surrogate Mom-lestia is great though.

Edited by Marble Didymus
  • Brohoof 4

I don't like opposite gender shipping, especially with the mane 6, it feels weird to me.

My least favorite shipping though would be FlutterDash probably, it's hard to explain but Rainbow sometimes comes off as borderline abusive with just being friends.

AppleDash is pretty bad too, with their constant fighting.

(But no ship in the world will ever reach my hatred as HomuMado has.)

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, I'm also one of those people who also has Twilight x Flash as their least favourite ship. His only purpose so far is to serve as a love interest for Twilight and to invoke high school clichés, while not getting any personality, backstory or goals. Heck, he doesn't have much in the ways of flaws and conflict either. It is possible to write a three-dimensional love interest, but Flash isn't. Plus it's odd for Twilight to have a crush on somebody purely based on looks.

• Brohoof 2

If that's the case, who would you recommend for Spike? :fiery:

I don't know, not a pony though. If Spike really only has a shot at ponies, I would like it to be someone closer to his age. 

• Brohoof 2

Favorite ship is BonBon x Lyra, but this is because of the personalities they have got from the fandom, that is why i didn't mind EQ;RR as MY SHIP WAS MADE CANNON! :pinkie:

Least favorite would either be FlutterMac as i just dont understand it, anything family realated (ShiningTwi, Appljack x Braburn) as they just seem weird and ANY SHIP CONTAINING AJ, I REFUSE TO FEEL HOW OTHERS FELT WHAEN THEIR WAIFU WAS TAKEN IN EQ! Also Flash x Twi because who actualy likes that (not to affend, your opinion is your own).

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I'm saying Flashlight, mostly because he makes Twilight look like a stupid character who only looks out for looks, which is incorrect about her personality.  If Flash was a 3 dimensional character, I would, just possibly, ship it.

• Brohoof 2

FlashLight is worst and least-favorite ship. Flash Sentry is a stereotypical Romantic Stu whose only purpose is to be Twilight's love interest. Nearly every time they meet, they bump into each other, and Twilight becomes an out-of-character idiot. All these kill any chance this ship has in both canon and my own liking.

• Brohoof 2

If I were to pick... I'm not really big on the shipping in this series but I'd probably have to pick either AppleDash or Flashlight.

The first is because they fight and argue a lot. The second just seemed forced, out of place, and that Sentry was extremely one-dimensional.

(edited)

Any lesbian shipping between the Mane 6 and other mares. I'm not into those type of shippings.

As of now, most of them. I'm not into shipping that much now.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie

I don't really care too much for shipping (I know, I'm terrible :P)

But, if I had to pick a ship that i don't like the most, I'd have to pick... I'm not going to make any friends for this one... Twilight x Flash Sentry.

I don't like Twi/Flash because Flash has, as of yet, not displayed any kind of personality and someone as smart as Twilight shouldn't be swooning over someone without a character. She'd be looking for someone who displays some sort of academic interest, at the very least.

While Twi/Flash is my least favorite ship by far, I'll try to find one within the regular universe I don't like...but I can't really find one. I'm fine with most ships, really, even if I only ship a few myself.

Flashlight is so damn fake and forced. Honestly I think it only happened on the show due to pressure from Hasbro because they wanted to sell some Flash Sentry toys too.

AppleDash is another one that I don't like because I know it would never happen. Both are friends and though there is friendly competition between them but they also fight and disagree a lot.