Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your thoughts on Midnight Sparkle?

Dawning Demon

If all I go by is that stock image...then I really want to set it on fire. Because that design just looks bad.

If I start to wonder what Midnight Sparkle could actually be for EQG3. I see something with potential to be somewhat interesting considering SciTwi.

If all I go by is that stock image...then I really want to set it on fire. Because that design just looks bad.

If I start to wonder what Midnight Sparkle could actually be for EQG3. I see something with potential to be somewhat interesting considering SciTwi.

Chill, don't judge her by that art, we all did the same with the Dasslers already

girl-adagio-dazzle.png

adagio_dazzle_vector_by_kimarnic-d858nte

Edited by Steve Piranha

There was some rumor floating on the boards on 4chan that Midnight Sparkle are the two Twilight's fused together and they both want to unite both worlds. Crazy.

I wouldn't trust those rumors, for now, such claims are nothing but speculations 

There was some rumor floating on the boards on 4chan that Midnight Sparkle are the two Twilight's fused together and they both want to unite both worlds. Crazy.

I have trouble believing that. I can believe AU Luna & Celestia attempting that in the comics, but the idea of a fused Twilight doing that makes no sense.

Twilight Sparkle, evil? No way! Haha
That would be going over the line here, however...it would be nice to see more action from the mane 6, especially in the situation of saving their friend of whom they rely heavily on. Buuuut, it also also wouldn't the first time a princess has gone loco in the coco.
I want to believe that this is possibly a powerful form of Twilight, having to do with the power of friendship or something. Nothing evil. :blink:

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle, evil? No way! Haha

That would be going over the line here, however...it would be nice to see more action from the mane 6, especially in the situation of saving their friend of whom they rely heavily on. Buuuut, it also also wouldn't the first time a princess has gone loco in the coco.

I want to believe that this is possibly a powerful form of Twilight, having to do with the power of friendship or something. Nothing evil. :blink:

These types of show don't usually portray a dark look, and the name "Midnight", as good  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

These types of show don't usually portray a dark look, and the name "Midnight", as good  :huh:

I said I want to believe that it doesn't have to do with anything evil, because I would never dream that Twilight would have a dark side like that. haha

Wouldn't surprise me, she wouldn't be the first princess to go loco in the coco.

I said I want to believe that it doesn't have to do with anything evil, because I would never dream that Twilight would have a dark side like that. haha

Wouldn't surprise me, she wouldn't be the first princess to go loco in the coco.

Well, what about human Twilight in her search of the weirdness of Canterlot High, she accidentaly meddles with dark magic and transforms into Midnight?

Wouldn't it be delectable if Twilight Sparkle's use of dark magic we see when she uses 'alicorn magic' just so happens to linger at Canterlot High, and it is what leads to human Twilight's corruption when the geeky girl decides to investigate.  Twilight indirectly corrupts Twilight through careless action.

• 4 weeks later...

I just realized that she would be, if the design stays like that, the first EqGs character with open shoes. We could actually see her feet!

We kind of already seen their feet at one of the Rainbow Rocks promos (When they tried a beachy theme for the band) and Rarity's outfit at the first Rainbooms performance 

• Brohoof 2

Ease up warfighter.

We don't know anything about Midnight Sparkle, but from the scuttlebutt I've read is that Midnight Sparkle is going to be the human Twilight. I don't know the plot premise, all I know is we get more Sunset Shimmer.

Or, just a theory, its one of those "Dark is not evil" things and Midnight Sparkle is just a rival from another school, nothing more, and its her team mates that are the real antagonists.

It would be interesting if FiM tackles the dark is not evil theme someday now that you mention it  :huh:

• 2 months later...

I assume Midnight Sparkle is going to be a result of human Twilight delving into forces beyond her control if that one trailer is any indication.

She may be the final boss, but not the principal antagonist. 

I'm reminded every time I watch the trailer for Friendship Games and it shows human Twilight snooping around Canterlot High, of Mr. Crocker from Fairly Oddparents looking for fairies lol.