Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What makes a pony attractive?

J.R.

Pony Attractiveness  

109 users have voted

1. 1. What truly makes a pony attractive?

• Looks
    • Personality
    • Both

I understand that a lot of bronies (like myself) have crushes on certain ponies, but I want to know, in your guys' opinion what makes a pony attractive (and by that I mean cute/sexy)?

Edited by IceBlizzard
  • Brohoof 3

I've drawn towards the strong personalities they all are deep characters, I also like their design eyes, manes and tails the most part, but the whole package comes when you put together every little detail that has been put into them and that makes them special to me.

Also they are super CUTE

:pout:

post-28950-0-03640700-1423089371_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 6

Just by how adorable they look. Their eyes, their colors. owo

Their personalities too! >w<

Or if they have an accent. Hint hint.  :toldya:

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 2

Well in my opinion, I would have to say the personality. Like how Fluttershy is kind, Dashie being tomboyish and so on. Some people just take to the personality and come to love the character more over time.

Also at times there facial expressions might also have something to do with how people view them. Afterall they don't exactly act like your typical horse. xD

Plus a few of them are designed in an attractive way i suppose (Luna, Rarity, Fleur Dis Lee) to name a few.

• Brohoof 1

Both, for me it's both that can make a pony 'Attractive' or 'sexy' in my mind. 
Personality is very important of course, and that is the larger factor.
But looks count too, mane style, body type, height, muzzle type, etcetera, etcetera. Many people just say personality but they forget about how all the ponies have different mane styles that could be attractive, or different body type, like the Princesses or King Sombra (Excluding Twilight of course)
So what makes them sexy for me, both body and personality.

• Brohoof 3

Well since I'm a sucker for personality over looks and people who are a bit like me I can find some of them attractive, sometimes. Most notably Fluttershy who is kind of like me sometimes and is so cute :wub: although my favourite pony is rainbow dash.  

Are pegasisters allowed to comment on this topic ? meh i'm gonna :) with people even if i find them cute initially the more i get to know them they can become more or less attractive depending on their personality all i can say that i love rainbow locks and tomboyish attitude... but seeing someones sensitive side occasionally (sleepless in ponyville) is adorable So Dash is the only one for me :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm big on personality, looks can be okay for the most part but I tend to like the way a character acts and feels in situations more than I like their physical appearance.

Note: the eyes are also too cute! Why must they be sooooooo cute!?

• Brohoof 3

Physically, I think what makes a pony attractive is their colors and voice, as well as their general mood. I'd say, in that category, Fluttershy and Pinkie are the best. Personality-wise, I think Twilight and AJ are the best, and they seem to be very pleasant to be around. They seem to have a consistently good ethical standpoint and I trust I can count on them when I need them.

• Brohoof 4

I've circled which parts of Rainbow Dash are attractive:

post-26550-0-59065000-1424061182_thumb.png

Her big, beautiful cerise-colored eyes; glistening rubies into which I'd gladly gaze forever.  Her spiky mane and tail of many hues.  The breath-takingly refreshing sky-blue of her coat.  That lovely long neck, gentle curve of her smooth chest, and delightful little pooch of her belly.  Those expressive ears, those strong - yet beautiful - feather wings (surely she is an angel), and those four long legs that terminate in oh-so-kissable hooves.

*Pats his face with a damp cloth and tugs at collar.*  Heh...

But I've also found Dashie irresistibly magnetic from the get-go.  She has that something that draws the eye, wins your interest, and steals your heart.  She's courageous.  A dauntless heroin and risk-taking daredevil.  She's quick to laugh, and her laughter is like music composed of little honey-dipped notes.  She's enthusiastic.  Determined.  Dynamic and vibrant.  Energetic; full of life.  She's strong.  Tough.  But she also possesses gentler and vulnerable sides; she's multifaceted.  She's amazing.  And yet, never fails to see the "amazing" in things and those around her.  Supportive, loyal, self-motivating, self-improving, complex, surprising.  Also, ceaselessly (and often obliviously) adorable. x3

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 10

1. Big Blue Eyes img-1818408-3-eyes_rarity_by_kitsuneymg-

2. A mane like so img-3502830-2-rarity_hair_vector_by_mina

3. A horn like so img-3502830-3-rarity__s_horn_cursor_by_s

4. And a cutie mark like this img-3502830-4-Rarity_true_cutie_mark_S3E

Johnny_5.jpg

As in real life, personality has much to do with it. That's why Princess Twilight is best pony!

• Brohoof 8

It's the personality; everything else is just extra. In cases like that, ponies like Luna, Twilight, and Coco are so much <3.

• Brohoof 3

Well I think it's because Lauren Faust did her job well. She wanted each of the Mane Six to be a different type of role model for young girls. As such, each of them needed to be nuanced, "mature" archetypes of women. We simply see them as those archetypes, but from the perspective of men who have their own romantic desires.

In my instance, I default to the persona of a champion. Someone who defends high ideals through his word and action. So somepony like Fluttershy, who very much is an ideal and having a sort of champion to defend her honor is something that's happened to her with Rainbow Dash, appeals very much to my sensibilities.

So, they're attractive for the same reason any fictional character is, they're engaging, sympathetic, and they speak to something within our own hearts. Again, it just so happens that they are portrayed as young women.

• Brohoof 10

Both makes them attractive, but mostly personality. Like Dashie for instance I just love her tomboyish nature and all that, and her crazy antics makes me want to scream. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Both, the line between cute and sexy isn't as firmly drawn as people often think and it has a rather interesting way of heightening the strength of the attraction and personality can add quite a bit to that as well. There are traits in all of the mane 6 and a few other ponies that I do find attractive in women and that is especially the case with Applejack.

Edited by Black Adam
  • Brohoof 2