Banner by ~ The Wife of Tengen

Anypony else want more figurines?

Is it just me, or does anypony else really want Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to appear in the small-scale figurine lineup? They already have Apple Bloom (with Apple Jack and Diamond Tiara in the Class of Cutie Marks set) - which is awesome, but I still haven't seen any official merch of Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo in this lineup. Or have I missed it?

While I'm on the subject of the small figurines- I'd also really like to see the Equestria Girls in this lineup too. I'm curious as to who else would like to see either/both of these things made. Let me know if you would.

I was going to send a request to Hasbro via email, but I couldn't find any contact info on their website. Does anypony know how to make a request to Hasbro? If enough fans are interested in this, maybe we can start an online petition and send it to them. Just a thought.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think  :)

• Brohoof 1

I for one would like to see maore pony figurines and I would like to see them more show accurate. I adore seeing little toys and sometimes playing with them it fills me with joy and happiness =)

Yeah it's funny how they make figurines of some minor characters but then some major characters are left out. I'm not complaining about the ones made, I just think the selection is a bit odd. Also it's unfortunate that some of the sets have become hard to find- such as the Twilight/Celestia/Chrysalis and the Twilight/Shining Armor?Cadence sets.

That's good. I like the small figurines because they are easy to display and transport if necessary  ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want a set with all the villains and possibly one where you could make your own oc

Yeah that would be cool, I would definitely get that. Tirek especially would be neat.

Well the CMC did appear in the Animal Print Line.

Yeah I have seen some CMC merchandise, but I was hoping the other two would appear in the small figurine line, which I think might happen after seeing the coverage from Toyfair 2015  :D

• Brohoof 1

Granny Smith, Applejack without a hat, Big Macintosh without a collar, Spike's adult form, Crackles, Winona, Timber wolves, Maud, Rainbow Power Mane 6.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

I'm a fan of more anything when it comes to Pony merch! But definitely, I would love to see more characters besides mane six and the usual standbys. I love that we keep getting different stylings of some favorites, but really -- there are so many other characters on the show, they could bring in a lot more variation. 

• Brohoof 1