Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Different World. Same Job. (Action, War, Multiverse)

Anon In Equestria

"Equestria Shall Fall!"

With these three words Equestria was beset by Four New Foes, wielding Weapons and Power unlike Anything Equestria has ever seen, Now all that stands between This New Evil and the thousands of innocents that have survived this attack is the walls of Canterlot, and the Walls are Crumbling Fast!

But The Princesses, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight Sparkle had one last Defence, one last shot in the dark, one final chance at pushing back this evil: You!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone and welcome to a Very Random Roleplay!

No Seriously welcome to: Different World. Same Job.

This RP is set in present day Equestria, with of course, our Four New Foes!

These new enemies will be based on your choice of character.

To Explain how this works, here is an Example.

Character: Onyx Guard

Faction: Coalition of Ordered Governments

Universe: Gears Of War

Gear: Lancer Assault Rifle And Gnasher Shotgun, Snub Pistol and frag Grenades.

Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gearsofwar/images/8/83/Onyx_Guard_pose.png/revision/latest?cb=20111029133231

Personality/Description: Cold, Ruthless and Quick Thinking, the Onyx Guard is the Best of the Best, the finest position any Gear can Achieve While Fighting for the COG.

Vehicle: King Raven

Vehicle Appearance: http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/gearsofwar/story/12.jpg

From this example, the obvious choice would be the locust Horde, as the Onyx Guard's Enemy is the Locust.

So if you was a Clone Trooper, your enemy Would be The Droids.

And if you was a Brotherhood of Steel Soldier, your Enemies could be either Super Mutants, or The Enclave.

Our Job will be to defend Canterlot and if we succeed, we get to counter attack! And take back Equestria One City at a time, and eventually take out the Enemy V.I.Ps and hopefully end the war.

You get the picture, so take a copy of the form and fill it out, and I only have Three Rules when it comes to Characters.

1#: You Can Only play a Faceless Character, a nameless Soldier, that doesn't mean you can't give them a name, or a personality, but your character must have a Helmet or Mask that conceals their identity.

2#: Also your character must be part of some major army or military force, like the Onyx Guard is With the Coalition of Ordered Governments, or a Clone Trooper With the Grand Army Of The Republic.

3#: Your Character Must Be either a Good Guy or Fight for the Good Guys, I Don't mind your character going Evil Mid Roleplay, But at the start We all must be Fighting for Good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character:

Faction:

Universe:

Gear:

Appearance:

Personality/Description:

Vehicle:

Vehicle Appearance:

Player Roster:

1#: Onyx Guard

2#:

3#:

4#:

Forces Of Evil:

1#: The Locust Horde

2#:

3#:

4#:

Edited by Onyx Guard

• 1 month later...

You really had me interested, until I read rule number 1. I was looking to play a character from a party based RPG game. The problem is that they all have names. I primarily play these kinds if games, and can't really think of a character to use that's part of a multitude type army of similar characters.

The character has a means to hide the face, just isn't a member of a huge army. There would be this whole faction to fight. Heck, maybe two.

Any chance you could tweak that rule to allow pulling one character from an RPG game? If you could, reserve me and I'll post the character tomorrow. If not, sorry to bother you.

Edited by bronislav84

1#: You Can Only play a Faceless Character, a nameless Soldier, that doesn't mean you can't give them a name, or a personality, but your character must have a Helmet or Mask that conceals their identity.

"that doesn't mean you can't give them a name, or a personality"

Yeah but the rules do say that works, just look for the loopholes!

This could be very interesting...

Character: Space Marine

Faction: Blood Angels

Universe: Warhammer 40,000
Gear: Bolter, Power Armour and Chainsword
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/a/a2/Blood_Angel.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/250?cb=20111006144241
Personality/Description: A Space Marine is a cruel, efficient killing machine, bowing only to his Chapter Master's commands.
Vehicle: Predator Tank
Vehicle Appearance: http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2012/4/25/358012_sm-Blood%20Ravens,%20Ouze,%20Predator,%20Space%20Marines,%20Tank,%20Warhammer%2040,000.jpg

I'd probably make his enemy the legions of Chaos (Daemons included).