Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you want to move?

MysticShine

If I could, I'd move back to California. That's home for me and I miss so many things there. But I know how expensive and crowded it's getting and I know several people who have moved out of california.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

Generally moving to America would be nice. Either Illinois or California probably. Then again, Vancouver in Canada also is somewhere I would love to move.  :D

God, I hate living in Britain...  :blink:

If I could, I'd move back to California. That's home for me and I miss so many things there. But I know how expensive and crowded it's getting and I know several people who have moved out of california.

California has become pretty insane over the years. I'd prefer to live in northern California; like around San Francisco.

Generally moving to America would be nice. Either Illinois or California probably. Then again, Vancouver in Canada also is somewhere I would love to move.  :D

God, I hate living in Britain...  :blink:

Both states are pretty crazy. The entirety of California is a heck of a lot crazier than Illinois. Outside of Chicago, Illinois is a lot of farmland, with the occasional city here and there. The weather is better in CA and the cities are somewhat safer than Chicago. I'd still personally pick Illinois, but that's just me.

I went to Colorado once on a vacation and it seems pretty awesome to go there.  And maybe even somewhere in Sweden :D I just love how everything else is over there than Illinois.

Sorry if any huge mistakes on where anything is I am not the most educated on where other places are on the map x3

Somewhere in the Northeast (US). Sadly, I'm pretty grounded where I live (central-south US), but if I had a better life/future I would look to moving somewhere up to the Northeast. I think I'd prefer the climate a lot more... Real Winters, and nice Autumns and Springs. Unlike where I live where Winter is a bipolar combination of all four seasons and the other three seasons are just Summer with pretty names.

Sure, I'd eventually learn to hate snow and Winter. But that's not the only reason I'd love to live in the Northeast. Besides, it's not just a matter of a climate I believe I would enjoy better... It's a matter of wanting to get to places that deal more with blizzards than tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Given those four, we all know which one is better to deal with.

Edited by Envy

Somewhere in the Northeast (US). Sadly, I'm pretty grounded where I live (central-south US), but if I had a better life/future I would look to moving somewhere up to the Northeast. I think I'd prefer the climate a lot more... Real Winters, and nice Autumns and Springs. Unlike where I live where Winter is a bipolar combination of all four seasons and the other three seasons are just Summer with pretty names.

Sure, I'd eventually learn to hate snow and Winter. But that's not the only reason I'd love to live in the Northeast. Besides, it's not just a matter of a climate I believe I would enjoy better... It's a matter of wanting to get to places that deal more with blizzards than tornadoes, hurricanes, and earthquakes. Given those four, we all know which one is better to deal with.

I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat.

Well I would like to move to a new city one day, I don’t really want to be someone who spends there whole life in the same city.

I was thinking of America, places like Canada or possibly in the US places like Chicago or New York.

Or if not that perhaps staying in the UK and moving to Manchester or London

I have lived 26 years in Nottingham, and the first thing is to move out my parents house but eventually I’d like to leave Nottingham completely. 

I think i am good with what i have right now, but if i need to make a choice, i probably would go to Sweden, after i learned swedish of course.

I'm not sure; I'll probably end up moving to wherever Wolfie decides to live, which will probably be in Denver. :P

If I could move wherever I wanted to though, then I would move to Norway or Finland, or possibly Sweden. They're all very pretty countries, have beautiful languages (especially Finnish!), have low corruption and a high standard of living; the temperature would be nice too since I like the cold.

Staying within the US, I would probably want to move to New England :)

Probably Denver :wacko:. First of all, it's not a massive city like...the others :P, yet it's not small that you have inconveniences (lack of services). It's definitely prettier up there (although I'm not sure if it's just the mountains), and colder :wacko:. Plus skiing :yay:.... Heh, I don't know enough about what it's like to live there to say I could manage though :P :/

Then again, Austin is nice enough :P. I just wish it weren't so hot and at like a pizza... With bad traffic :wacko:.

Edited by SparkWolf

Back to Daytona. Buddy's family owns the Lollipop, which is a huge strip joint. There's something to be said for enjoying your work you know?

I'd also like to see Brandi for more than a week at a time. I often wonder where or what we'd be if I hadn't got on some macho bull back in the day.

Maybe someday.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I live in Texas and it's my home state. I don't want to move out of here. If I wanted to move anywhere, definately to the country. I don't like living in the city. I'd rather be in a place where I can see the stars at night and only hear the crickets and other night time animals. That's when I'll feel at peace.

The country is where I wanna be.

Edited by ~SadisticFluttershy~
  • Brohoof 1