Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you want to move?

MysticShine

I know that southwest is not bad west is horrible north is okay and east side forget about it's so bad no one lives their

Yep, even a city like Detroit has some bright spots here and there. I honestly wouldn't mind living in Detroit, high crime rate or not.

Eh.

Rural Japan is beautiful. Urban areas are pretty damn cramped and dirty though. Honestly no different than anywhere else.

I'm not claustrophobic, but I felt...cramped when I visited Tokyo to say the least.

Robo-toilets are off the chain though.

• 1 month later...

I would absolutely love to live in Hawaii. Not only is the weather consistently pleasant and beautiful, one of the rainiest places in the world is in Hawaii, and I love rain dearly. I also love the ocean, and sailing, so I could partake in both on a daily basis if I wanted to. 

There are some problems with this, though. Like, there's some racism toward white people/US mainlanders down there. It also costs a shitton of money to live there, especially if I want to live in anything classier than a box on the side of the road. 

At the very least, I might make it my goal to move there after I retire. But hopefully I can do that sooner.

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to move to London, England. I love that city so much :D

Though I'd also like to move to either France, Germany (specifically Munich) or Italy (specifically Verona). Any one of those places would be lovely and a nice chance from Ireland :)

Japan. TT_____TT

THEY HAVE MY VISUAL KEI OKAY. THEY ALSO HAVE MY HERO. ;_____; You have no idea how badly I want to move and live in Japan right now. Though, I guess I'd have to study their language a lot better first. That'll be really hard and probably take time. Life is short, and I don't have time to learn that fast. FML.

I am moving to California after I graduate, so that is something I'm looking forward to. Excited to see my family again, plus I don't have to drive all that much to go to stores (I live in a suburban area where it takes like 15 minutes to go to the mall).

• 4 years later...

I dunno, maybe Spain,
I seem to fallen inlove with this city on the coast of Romania called Constanţa (although no I have not been there IRL, I have spent litterally over 20 mins going through it on google street view)

(edited)

I miss my native Washington state... I definitely liked it better there than I do here in Texas... Between the heat, the absurdly conservative political atmosphere, and the people (they seem nice, but trust me when I say most of them are horrible under the surface)...

At least people up there I could trust to not turn into total @$$holes out of nowhere... The state's temperate rain forests are also quite beautiful! :fluttershy:

I would also consider Hawaii. :twi:

Edited by Dusklicious

I've been thinking about moving to a rural part of Maryland, or maybe Pennsylvania. Sonewhere in the northern part of the Appalachian Mountains. Virginia isn't bad, but I'd like cooler summers.