Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you want to move?

MysticShine

I would love to try out Scotland if I could or if I was in the USA: salem massachusetts

Probably on some land in or near a national forest, where the skies are darker and little to no threat of suburban development. 

• Brohoof 1

I already live in the perfect place for me and would never want to move. But if I had to, I'd move to Honolulu, Hawaii. It really is just as beautiful and amazing as everyone says it is, and I could be really happy there. 

Well... I already have plans to move where near whare I want to be this year, in three months. I currently live in Colorado, lived here all my life (though born in Louisiana and lived for two years in very north central Arkansas) and I am ready to move back out, and this time where I would rather be than where my parents decided to move to back in 2015 (I no longer live with them, that's why I am back in Colorado cause it seemed to be the most viable place to move back to since I have friends I moved in with and I know people here since this is where I grew up)

But, me and one of my current roomates want to move to Dallas, (It's nice to have someone you know want to move to the same place you do honestly) and that area is the place I wanna settle down in for the rest of my life for a permanent residence, though not Dallas itself, but probably an hour east of there in a town called Tyler in my own house with land I can do whatever I want in (I like doing stuff so installing lights, and stuff that I can only do in a house I own) after I settle down in Dallas and find a career that will get me more money.

Why Dallas area? Well... I was born in Bossier City, Louisiana, which is only 3 hours east of Dallas, so I will be really close to lots of family, my birthtown, and my parents which are still in the same house in northern Arkansas, I have no family left here in Colorado, except my sister, and even she wants to leave again. I only moved back cause I knew people here and one of the people I moved in with wanted to go where I wanted to go. I do like Colorado, don't get me wrong, but it's gotten old, been here for a looong loong time, 23 years perhaps? Or 22 years in this state. I am tired of it, it's getting overcrowded and expensive, plus because of my family's countless trips from Colorado to Shreveport for family, I like the Dallas area, and Texas is a unique and cool place that I do like. So that is where I plan to be very soon. And hopefully I can still travel whenever I become an electrician and get out of walmart, and be in the place I wanna be. And that's that. Text wall over. xD

• Brohoof 1