Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Let's all wish a merry birthiversary to John Cena! The Doctor Of Thugonomics turns 40! 

Also, F:mellow:k Kevin Dunn for ruining everything! 

All of which can be confirmed here:

• Brohoof 2

@Denim&Venom 

So, once again "Bucky" ruins storyline plans & what we're left with is a storyline that is just 

something for either a future "Total Bella's" season premier or finale

when I could have had the chance watch AJ Styles & John Cena face The Undertaker 

like people were predicting months ago?! 

The weird thing is, I don't even like Undertaker but, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in

seeing him face two of my favorite wrestlers before he retired.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, this is my opinion on RAW, ever since the shake up, RAW seems like they've gotten better now, and also with Angle being the GM as well. Maybe it has something to do with Miz, Dean, Kalisto, Heath, Rhyno, and other former Smackdown Superstars that I haven't mentioned. Well, can't wait to see where this goes.

And next up, Kalisto. Since he's now a RAW Superstar, I was hoping he'd get a shot at the Cruiserweight Title, but looks like Creative decided to still let him run with the Main Roster guys for now. Hoping Kalisto would get a shot at the CW Title soon.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, A.V. said:

I'm just glad we finally have a break from She-Aizen Stephanie for a while.

I don't normally condone violence toward women... but Steph going through the table at WM33 made me so damn happy

• Brohoof 2

Finally got back from the ROH show. And boy did it kick fastlane's ass (not hard to do I know). 

Some quotes from the night:

-"We are average!" *clap clap clapclapclap!* "We are average!"

-"We are melvins!" *clap clap clapclapclap!* "We are melvins!" 

-"You sick F:mellow:k! You sick F:mellow:k!" 

-"One! Two! ...Twoooooo.... SWEEEEEEEEET!" (x100) 

-"L.O.B! L.O.B! L.O.B!" 

-"Where's Paul!?" 

-"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" 

Oh and here are some pics. I suck at photography

IMG_20170428_191937.jpg

IMG_20170428_191956.jpg

IMG_20170428_194621.jpg

IMG_20170428_194927.jpg

IMG_20170428_194930.jpg

IMG_20170428_203517.jpg

IMG_20170428_203740.jpg

IMG_20170428_205010.jpg

IMG_20170428_210448.jpg

IMG_20170428_210452.jpg

IMG_20170428_215942.jpg

IMG_20170428_220037.jpg

IMG_20170428_220051.jpg

IMG_20170428_220142.jpg

IMG_20170428_220144.jpg

IMG_20170428_220428.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I've got to get something off my chest.

Now, I'm not a fan of Roman Reigns, I cannot stand him but some people I've heard have taken it too far by sending him and his family with death threats.

These people should go and see someone because they've lost it.

• Brohoof 5

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

I'm glad you had a good time. 

I recognized Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian, Bully Ray & The Young Bucks.

What was your favorite match of the show?

That would've been the ROH 6 man tag champs Bully Ray & The Briscoes vs. The IWGP world tag champs War Machine & Dalton Castle in a Milwaukee street fight. I'm not gonna spoil much since it'll probably be aired in the next month or so, but all sorts of crazy stuff went down and we we're all chanting 'This is wrestling' for all the wrong reasons. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I've got to get something off my chest.

Now, I'm not a fan of Roman Reigns, I cannot stand him but some people I've heard have taken it too far by sending him and his family with death threats.

These people should go and see someone because they've lost it.

In fact, I've even heard about people actually wishing Reigns died instead of Rosey.

I don't even...

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

That would've been the ROH 6 man tag champs Bully Ray & The Briscoes vs. The IWGP world tag champs War Machine & Dalton Castle in a Milwaukee street fight. I'm not gonna spoil much since it'll probably be aired in the next month or so, but all sorts of crazy stuff went down and we we're all chanting 'This is wrestling' for all the wrong reasons. 

You mean like when WWE fans chant "this is awesome!" if a match goes more than five minutes? Haha.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

You mean like when WWE fans chant "this is awesome!" if a match goes more than five minutes? Haha.

More like us just accepting the absurdity of what the match had devolved too. You'll understand when this match makes air. 

• Brohoof 1

Admittedly I have not been watching any current WWE, So I wouldn't know why Roman Reigns is so hated. Maybe if he wasn't pushed too soon or his character was portrayed differently I suppose he'd wouldn't be so bad. But I know there are FAR more despicable people in the wrestling industry who did more harm to others than Reigns ever could.

But I don't think we should even wish death on them either.

Vince McMahon

Vince Russo

Ed Ferarra

Hulk Hogan

Shawn Michaels

Kevin Nash

Eric Bischoff

Triple H

Mark Madden

Kevin Dunn

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

More like us just accepting the absurdity of what the match had devolved too. You'll understand when this match makes air. 

It's all about the memories & how you make them.

First you went to Fastlane & it was terrible.

Now, you can look back on the time you chanted "this is wrestling." at the craziness of a match & be happy.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, A.V. said:

If a guy who actually is getting counseling (me) knows said threat-makers are full of s***, then what does that say about them?

They are low scumbags, that's all they want.

You're a good person, AV.

Like I said, I can't stand Roman Reigns at all but this is going way too far when you threaten to kill him and his family.

• Brohoof 2

If anybody here is interested, i am planning to stream myself playing WWE2k17 online on Twitch this saturday sometime after the MLP episode. This will be mostly a longer test stream, but you can put random things in twitch chat and talk with me inbetween matches if you want.

BTW, WWE Payback put me to sleep.

• Brohoof 2