Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

So, the show of shows, the grandest stage of them all, the show case of the immortals, the most glorious wrestling show of the year,  is only a week away.

And no, it's not WrestleMania. Not anymore. I'm talking about-

Image result for wk 12

What is everypony's predictions? The card is as follows:

1. The New Japan Rumble
  2. IWGP Jr. Tag titles: Roppongi 3K defending against The Young Bucks
  3. N.E.V.E.R. Six man tag titles: G.O.D./ Fale vs. War Machine/ Elgin vs. Baretta/Ishii/Yano vs. Taichi/Iizuka/Sabre Jr. vs. Juice/Taguchi/Makabe in a gauntlet match
  4. Cody Rhodes vs. Kota Ibushi
  5. IWGP heavyweight tag titles: K.E.S. defending against World Tag League winners Evil & Sanada
  6. N.E.V.E.R. Openweight title: Minoru Suzuki defending against Hirooki Goto in a Hair vs. Hair match.
  7. IWGP Jr. heavyweight title: Marty Scurll defending against Hiromu Takehashi, Kushida & Will Ospray in a fatal 4 way.
  8. IWGP Intercontinental title: Hiroshi Tanahashi defending against Jay White
  9. IWGP United States title: Kenny Omega defending against Chris Jericho in a no DQ match.
  10. IWGP World Heavyweight title: Kazuchika Okada defending against 2017 G1 Climax winner Tetsuya Naito

So predictions are as follow:

1. Manabu Nakinishi
  2. Roppongi 3K retain
  3. War Machine/Elgin win the tag ttitles
  4. Ibushi def. Rhodes
  5. Evil/Sanada win the tag titles
  6. Suzuki retains
  7. Takehashi wins the Jr. heavyweight title
  8. White wins the IC title
  9. Omega retains the U.S. title
  10. Naito wins the  world heavyweight title. 

• Brohoof 1

Wrestlekingdom starts in less than 9 hours!

And now some words with IC title challenger 'Switchblade' Jay White.

And more words with Y2J

If you want a streamlined over view of what's to come, do check this out:

If you looking for a real deep insight into the WK main event, look no further than this fine contribution. A look at a match that has been building for the past four years. 

• Brohoof 1

Some Wrestle Kingdom 12 thoughts.

Spoiler

• My favorite match from what I saw of Wrestle Kingdom 12 was the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match.
  • Jericho/Omega was too predictable for me to find it exciting, TBH. 
  • Okada/Naito was good but I would've liked to have seen Naito win for some reason.

On 1/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Some Wrestle Kingdom 12 thoughts.

Hide contents

• My favorite match from what I saw of Wrestle Kingdom 12 was the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship match.
  • Jericho/Omega was too predictable for me to find it exciting, TBH. 
  • Okada/Naito was good but I would've liked to have seen Naito win for some reason.

Spoiler

I too really enjoyed the Jr. 4 way. After that my favorites would be the Never title match and the U.S. title match. 

Overall, not quite as good as last year's WrestleKingdom or even the one prior, but still a very solid show. And it did them big numbers. Just a hair under 35,000 in attendance, and over 25,000 new subscribers to their network. 

A lot of people wanted Naito to win. But in hind sight, it's probably best that he didn't. 

Also, some fun insight on how Kenny and Y2J planned out their match. 

• Brohoof 1

They announced officially that Bill Goldberg as the first inductee of the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018.

Granted, his contributions to the world of pro wrestling are truly worthy of induction. However I feel that it should be the Undertaker headlining the HOF for this year. unless they plan on announcing it later or he's not officially retired yet. 

2 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

They announced officially that Bill Goldberg as the first inductee of the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018.

Granted, his contributions to the world of pro wrestling are truly worthy of induction. However I feel that it should be the Undertaker headlining the HOF for this year. unless they plan on announcing it later or he's not officially retired yet. 

Bill Goldberg def deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Undertaker will be put in there at some point. I think there's gonna be a Taker vs. Cena match at mania

2 hours ago, Scootaloo Is Best Filly said:

Bill Goldberg def deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Undertaker will be put in there at some point. I think there's gonna be a Taker vs. Cena match at mania

I agree. I think that Taker will challenge Cena at the Raw 25th Anniversary Special Next Monday, since it's rumored that he will be there.

49 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Personally, me thinks they should've inducted him at WM 27 in Atlanta. Y'know, the place where he played for the Falcons and won the WCW world title? 

When has WWE *ever* cared about things making sense? :P

15 hours ago, Penguinbrony2409 said:

I agree. I think that Taker will challenge Cena at the Raw 25th Anniversary Special Next Monday, since it's rumored that he will be there.

Honestly, I think undertaker/Cena match for WM might be issued next week. I can’t wait till next week. Me growing up in Jersey I could not pass up the opportunity and bought tickets to the raw at Barclays center. Should be awesome!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Scootaloo Is Best Filly said:

Honestly, I think undertaker/Cena match for WM might be issued next week. I can’t wait till next week. Me growing up in Jersey I could not pass up the opportunity and bought tickets to the raw at Barclays center. Should be awesome!

I dunno. Odds makers have Cena winning the rumble so he could break Ric Flair's "record". 

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I dunno. Odds makers have Cena winning the rumble so he could break Ric Flair's "record". 

Which one?

Didn't John Cena already break Ric Flair's sixteen championship record?*

*I think Flair's won more but I mean as far as WWE is willing to recoginize.

Edited by Sparklefan1234