Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

4 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Neither won

And I'm very pleased with who did and the match we're getting from it

I may not be getting AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe at WrestleMania but, I'm still *very* excited for what we'll be getting instead. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

It is official. The Dudley Boyz will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year thus filling up the Tag Team slot for the class of 2018.

I'm guessing that their retirement was only just recent, I thought they still had a few years left.

Edited by BrawnyCharger
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Qrow Branwen said:

@Sparklefan1234 Women's Elimination Chamber!

All of these "iconic moments" happening on practically every WWE PPV makes them feel less special to me.

Also, while the Women's Royal Rumble was "good" 

a Women's Elimination Chamber match isn't something I'm particularly eager to see, TBH.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

15 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Okay, before I watch the rumble, I want to know two things from all of you.

A. Did John Cena win?

B. Did roman reigns win?

Yes or no will suffice.

No. Neither of them won.

Okay, another topic of discussion: When Reigns beats Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at Wrestlemania 34 (like it or not, it's going to happen), how long do you think he will keep the title for?

Edited by Feather Scribbles
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

No. Neither of them won.

Okay, another topic of discussion: When Reigns beats Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at Wrestlemania 34 (like it or not, it's going to happen), how long do you think he will keep the title for?

Long enough to get it back at WrestleMania the next year. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Penguinbrony2409 said:

Can't believe I was right about the rumbles winners. Anyway, love the repackaging for Raw. Nice new graphics, giving it a nice, new feel for this new era. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Ronda Rousey either.

How different did the graphics for Raw look?

Just now, Penguinbrony2409 said:

That's kinda the point of high contrast.

I guess I'd just like to watch my wrestling without having to squint when they go to that side of the ring. B)

I might be the only one but holy crap I'm so happy to see Rey Mysterio back. He looks in great shape!

I wonder where they're putting him. I kinda hope 205 Live, they need the star power to wake it up

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Unicorncob said:
Spoiler

Hide contents

I might be the only one but holy crap I'm so happy to see Rey Mysterio back. He looks in great shape!

I wonder where they're putting him. I kinda hope 205 Live, they need the star power to wake it up

Spoiler

Hate to dissapoint, but word on the streets is that it's a one and done$

@Denim&Venom

Hypothetically,

1.  AJ Styles faces Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship.
  2. (Ignoring NJPW & ROH's continuity.)  Adam Cole & Kenny Omega help AJ Styles retain the WWE Championship due to their ties to the BC.

How would you react?

Edited by Sparklefan1234

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

Hypothetically,

1.  AJ Styles faces Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship.
  2. (Ignoring NJPW & ROH's continuity.)  Adam Cole & Kenny Omega help AJ Styles retain the WWE Championship due to their ties to the BC.

How would you react?

I'd probably go "Oh hey, Adam Cole." cause while both BC, they weren't really in it together. And then I'd probably go "holy freakin shiznit! Kenny!" 

And then when it's all over, i'd be filled with existential dread, realizing that Kenny is now stuck in WWE. 

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

And then when it's all over, i'd be filled with existential dread, realizing that Kenny is now stuck in WWE. 

But look how well it turned out for AJ Styles & Samoa J...Oh, right. :please:

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

But look how well it turned out for AJ Styles & Samoa J...Oh, right. :please:

Yeah, safe to say styles is more the exception than the rule. Like he is at most things in life. 

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if you all realize this, but a record was broken at the Royal Rumble. 

Sheamus and Cesaro broke the record for most reigns as Raw/WWE tag team champions.

MNM & Slater/Gabriel tied the record at three reigns. The Bar are now at four. 

Not only that, but Ceasro broke the record for most title reigns overall. Mysterio, Guerrero, Kofi & Johnny Mundo tied the record at 4 reigns each. Cesaro now holds the record at five. 

Way to go Swiss Celts 

Related image

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

WWE tag team champions

The Dudley Boyz hold the record for the most WWE Tag Team Championship reigns as a team overall, at eight reigns.

Unless, you mean during this iteration of the brand split in which case, you are correct.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)
48 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The Dudley Boyz hold the record for the most WWE Tag Team Championship reigns as a team overall, at eight reigns.

Unless, you mean during this iteration of the brand split in which case, you are correct.

There is a difference. Dudleys hold the team record and Edge holds the overall record for the world tag titles, used from 1963-2009. Those were raw's tag titles during the firts brand split. AKA these belts. 

Image result for wwe world tag titles

Cesaro has the overall record, while he and Sheamus hold the team record for the WWE tag titles, the ones made in 2002 for Smackdown, now used for Raw. 

Image result for wwe tag titlesImage result for wwe tag titles

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Cesaro has the overall record, while he and Sheamus hold the team record for the WWE tag titles, the ones made in 2002 for Smackdown, now used for Raw. 

Oh, my mistake.

WWE sure is confusing.