Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

18 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

Does anyone know when Meltzer plans to unveil this years Wrestling Observer Awards? They seem to come out later every year.

He hasn't unveiled them yet?

Was wondering which Omega/Okada match he picked as MOTY. 

Though thinking about it just gave me an idea regarding the IWGP world title. 

Perhaps after Dominion and the time limit draw, NJPW stripped Okada of the title after failing to win. The G1 tournament now decides the new champion, which is won by Naito. Then we get Okada/Naito II in the main event of WK 12.

Edited by Denim&Venom

I've read articles speculating that Jeff Jarrett may be going into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. If this is true then this is another example of Vince's wanting to rebuild bridges. I'm personally not a fan of Jeff. But admittedly he did have some good matches in his career with the likes of Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon.

Still, if this somehow becomes official, As unlikely as it sounds, I kind of have this crazy thought that the WWE would bring in Vince Russo to induct Jeff. After all, it's because of Russo that Jeff Jarrett became a World Champion in WCW. 

Do you think this will be confirmed or not.

I don't think it's gonna happen this year but probably will in the future. To have Jeff rebuild bridges after the issues they've had, is quite astounding really. Then again, knowing Vince trusted Jeff's father Jerry to run the WWE if he was sent to prison in the Steroid Trial, maybe there is a soft spot that McMahon still has and hopefully Jarrett's quite interesting yet accomplished career can be highlighted without the animosity.

It's official. Jarrett's going in. I guess it's happening sooner than we realized. Who's going to induct him? I still have that fantasy of Russo inducting him. But to be serious, I'm guessing that one good guess will be Jerry Lawler considering their history together in the USWA.

WWE could still use a revamp in the HOF induction process. They can start by having at least one fan voted inductee per year.

• Brohoof 2

If anyone is wanting to become a pro wrestler or go watch live wrestling, I can easily find you a school, trainer, or company near you. As for me, my plan is to go to the legendary Shawn Michaels Wrestling Acadamy for my training, and go to the events that Texas all star Wrestling puts on. If anyone wants me to find you a wrestling school or even a company for you to go watch, pm me or reply to this. I'd love to help y'all!!

Edited by Titans08Mariota

8 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Here's a fun little booking game.

Make a tag team of wrestlers from your city.

Ex: mine would be Tomasso Ciampa and Silas Young. The beer city psychopaths. 

My city would be undertaker and Booker T. Name? I have no idea

6 hours ago, Scootaloo Is Best Filly said:

Something occurs to me, where do you think Gargano will go now? Raw or Smackdown?

Smackdown. He'll be needed to boost attendance back up.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/3/2018 at 7:31 AM, Scootaloo Is Best Filly said:

Is Samoa Joe injured or are they just burying him on Raw? He doesn't seem to be on as much as I would have thought a guy like him would be. 

He's injured. It was worse than initially thought. 

• Brohoof 1

Bullet Club has just revealed when and where their 'All In' PPV is taking place. 

When the hell do tickets go on sale cause that's within striking distance for me! 

On 3/1/2018 at 10:23 PM, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

Honestly wouldn't mind Paul Heyman getting a stunner. I just plain don't like his voice.

Even though I disagree with the latter (he's one of my favorite managers ever), here you go:

• Brohoof 1