Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

How would you know? By your own admission you haven't watched any of his matches lately. 

Besides, we all know the best heel is 'switchblade' Jay White. 

Anyone who can make 'the torturer' Minoru Suzuki be cheered like a hero has to get some credit. 

Either him or Bully Ray's work in ROH. I mean anyone who can make 'the most miserable man in wrestling' Silas Young seem sympathetic has to be doing something right. 

Calm down, D&V.

Jay White is great but I was only stating my opinion, you have your opinion too.

And I will never love or respect The Miz, I hate him in the same way that I hate Triple H.

I was only stating my opinion, bro.

All good?

I had a dream where I won a gauntlet match to become the new WWE Champion

only for Randy Orton to interfere while I was celebrating & take my newly won title. :sunny:

It felt very Daniel Bryan-esque.  

So the Super Jr. Tag league happened and so did NJPW Power Struggle. It's been more than 48 hours. Time to lift the spoiler ban. Here are the developments and reactions:

• Roppongi 3K have won the SJrTL, becoming the first team to successfully defend their crown as the tag league champions.
  • Goto has regained the NEVER title in yet again another hot shot title change. Sounds like Will Osprey's injury has caused NJPW to scrap whatever plans they had with Taichi as champ.
  • Naito/ZSJ had another great match with a clever underlying thread of Naito attacking ZSJ's neck so that his arms would be too numb to apply submissions. 
  • Evil & Y2J had a surprisingly good brawl. Now this is how you use a part timer ,WWE. 
  • MOTN goes to the RevPro British heavyweight title match between Ishii & Suzuki. This match was the epitome of strong style. Chops, fore arms, headbutts, body blows, knee strikes and flying kicks galore. If you're gonna watch any match from this show, make it this one. 

And now a press conference announcing more matches for WK 13. 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/5/2018 at 8:22 AM, TheRockARooster said:

Calm down, D&V.

Jay White is great but I was only stating my opinion, you have your opinion too.

And I will never love or respect The Miz, I hate him in the same way that I hate Triple H.

I was only stating my opinion, bro.

All good?

I agree with HHH, but I find that Miz is entertaining to watch. He also has one of the best mouthpieces in the WWE.

• Brohoof 1

Did Vince McMahon hurt his back on the edge of the table during his cage match with

Stone Cold Steve Austin at St. Valentine's Day Massacre?

ezgif-1-64a5de08a452.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Did Vince McMahon hurt his back on the edge of the table during his cage match with

Stone Cold Steve Austin at St. Valentine's Day Massacre?

ezgif-1-64a5de08a452.gif

Falls from steel cage through announce table. Is fine.

Walks to the ring. Tears both quads.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Falls from steel cage through announce table. Is fine.

Walks to the ring. Tears both quads.

Yeah but that was the "Vince McMahon walk" aka the most powerful walk in wrestling. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5410733

On 11/11/2018 at 1:58 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wish WWE would have a War Games match at Survivor Series. >_>

And ruin it with meddling from the main roster creative team? No thanks. NXT may not have done it perfectly, but they were more faithful then Vince & Dunn would'e been. 

On a completely unrelated note however, new being the elite! 

Bad news from the ROH/NJPW Global wars tour. It seem s Cody Rhodes may have injured his knee, throwing out his title defense vs. Trent Baretta. 

This puts whatever IWGP US title match he was gonna have at WK 13 in jeopardy. We may very well have our second title vacancy this year. 

If that is the case, how do you propose NJPW handle crowning a new champ? Earlier this year, a mini-tourney was held to crown a new Jr. Heavy champ. Consisting of the last four title holders. Can't really do that here. 

So perhaps the last four to beat the champ? That'd be quite a few. Excluding those already booked for WK 13, there's Ishii, ZSJ, Ibushi, Tama Tonga, Sanada and former champ Juice. 

Problem is timing. The World tag league is set to commence this Thursday. I don't think NJPW are up for running two simultaneous tournaments. And there aren't that many dates between now and WK 13 that aren't dedicated to tag league. Only the Tag League Final event and the road to wrestlekingdom shows are an option. 

So hopefully Cody is healed up enough in 2 months time, or else New Japan are gonna have another mess on their hands. 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

And ruin it with meddling from the main roster creative team?

Oh, yeah. :twismile:

I keep forgetting NXT & WWE are two totally separate shows despite being under the same umbrella. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh, yeah. :twismile:

I keep forgetting NXT & WWE are two totally separate shows despite being under the same umbrella. 

Eeyup. Kinda thought you'd notice, especially since Evolution was helmed by team NXT while Crown Jewel (the PPV, not Chase Owens) was a Mcmahon/ Dunn production.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Eeyup. Kinda thought you'd notice, especially since Evolution was helmed by team NXT

No wonder Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair's LWS match was so good! :pinkie:

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

while Crown Jewel was a Mcmahon/ Dunn production.

And this wasn't. :yuck:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sleet Heat said:

So, Daniel Bryan is the new WWE Champion. And... he turned heel in the process. Thoughts?

Dude. Spoilers. 

Try to wait a day before you post crucial details like that so that some of us have time to watch. 

• Brohoof 1

Raw & Smackdown Spoilers for the week of 11-11-18

Spoiler

On one hand, I'm sad that Becky Lynch won't be competing at Survivor Series due to the concussion she sustained on Raw.

On the other hand, now that WWE has chosen to have Charlotte Flair face Rhonda Rousey at Survivor Series there is a *teensy* chance that Becky Lynch

could possibly face Rhonda Rousey at WrestleMania. 

Alright so a lot has happened since SD. Big news is:

Becky lead a charge against Raw, face covered in blood AKA Irish war paint. Looking like a total badass.

Problem was that wasn't planned. And she has a concussion. So shes out of the Ppv. Replaced by Charlotte. 

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Alright so a lot has happened since SD. Big news is:

Becky lead a charge against Raw, face covered in blood AKA Irish war paint. Looking like a total badass.

Problem was that wasn't planned. And she has a concussion. So shes out of the Ppv. Replaced by Charlotte.

I posted in the above spoiler that there is a little chance that Becky Lynch could face Rhonda Rousey at WrestleMania

now that Charlotte/Rousey is taking place earlier than WWE anticipated.

However,

I have a feeling there will be a DQ or something so, that Charlotte will still be able to face Rhonda Rousey one on one in order to get "revenge". 

Edited by Sparklefan1234