Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

I was big into wrestling waaay back in middle and high school; haven't really watched it at all for a good long while.  I was a viewer / fan of WCW, which should help date things. xD  My favorite wrestler was Sting (often picked him in WCW vs. nWo: World Tour), but I was also fond of Eddie Guerrero, Scott Norton, Saturn, DDP, and Fit Finlay xD (fireman's carry roll-through FTW).

• Brohoof 3

I was big into wrestling waaay back in middle and high school; haven't really watched it at all for a good long while.  I was a viewer / fan of WCW, which should help date things. xD  My favorite wrestler was Sting (often picked him in WCW vs. nWo: World Tour), but I was also fond of Eddie Guerrero, Scott Norton, Saturn, DDP, and Fit Finlay xD (fireman's carry roll-through FTW).

I first saw all those guys in WCW/NWO Revenge for the Nintendo 64.

I especially loved having Sting wrestle in his coat; it was a nice coat, LOL.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, my boy Fit Finlay! :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

Sting is one of the greatest.

I know, it's bad.

Finlay is actually a legend here in Bremen. Back when Bremen was a real Mekka for Wrestling fans, he used to wrestle in our city hall for the CWA, together with Wrestlers like Vader, Lord Steven Regal and even Jushin Thunder Liger.

• Brohoof 4

WWE and WCW are perhaps the only Pro Wrestling companies that I enjoy learning about now. 

I used to be a fan of multiple Pro Wrestling companies, but now it is just WWE and WCW, with Undertaker and Sting being my favorite wrestlers from both of those companies. 

I went to Starrcade '97 & Clash of the Champions XXXV. "Those Were the Days."  :P

BTW, nWo 4 life!  :lol:

You watched Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan, with Bret Hart making his debut?

That's one of the greatest moments in WCW history.

I am jelly.

• Brohoof 1

Roman Reigns is a great in-ring guy, but he needs serious help on the mic before the fans will deem him ready for the title.

Also, why did WWE make Kane unmask again? He was finally getting back to his roots ("Embrace The Hate," those triple-Tombstones to Daniel Bryan, that Hardcore match with him, etc.)!

Roman Reigns is a great in-ring guy, but he needs serious help on the mic before the fans will deem him ready for the title.

Also, why did WWE make Kane unmask again? He was finally getting back to his roots ("Embrace The Hate," those triple-Tombstones to Daniel Bryan, that Hardcore match with him, etc.)!

Agreed, plus I just enjoy watching Dean Ambrose a lot more

And...I don't know what Kane's deal is

To be honest when he comes out I'm half expecting him to slap someone with a bible

Yeah, give him some acting lessons. But i hope they won't try to make him into a second The Rock, because nobody AND HYPNOSPARKLE MEANS NOBODY (i always wanted to do this) can replace The Rock.

I think they actually wanted to do something with monster Kane, but after Bryan went out because of injury, all plans where thrown over, so back to corporate Kane. I think Glenn Jacobs should retire together with Paul Wight. (Big Show) No offence, because i loved both of them during the attitude era, but they're not the youngest anymore and i am getting bored watching their matches.

• Brohoof 1

No offence, because i loved both of them during the attitude era, but they're not the youngest anymore and i am getting bored watching their matches.

They do have decent varieties of moves, but they're just... there... nowadays.

No offence, because i loved both of them during the attitude era, but they're not the youngest anymore and i am getting bored watching their matches.

Big Show just can't decide whether he wants to be face or heel anymore

...tbh he's better as a face

(edited)

They do have decent varieties of moves, but they're just... there... nowadays.

I remember a time when Kane used to make Enziguiris with his 300 pounds. He used to be very flexiable, but that's over.

Big Show dosen't show his Choke Slam anymore and when he does, he dosen't go on his knees. He just uses his "Mike Tysons Punch Out" knock out punch. He also turns heel and face every month.

Edited by Hypnosparkle

I remember a time when Kane used to make Enziguiris with his 300 pounds. He used to be very flexiable, but that's over.

Big Show dosen't show his Choke Slam anymore and when he does, he dosen't go on his knees. He just uses his "Mike Tysons Punch Out" knock out punch. He also turns heel and face every month.

They don't even call it its proper name anymore. I mean, 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' sounds way cooler than just 'Knockout Punch'

They don't even call it its proper name anymore. I mean, 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' sounds way cooler than just 'Knockout Punch'

Shh, don't be so loud. We don't want to scare the kids, who watch our PG, Politically correct programm.