Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Oh and I forgot to mention. 

In some sadder news, Austin Aries has asked for and received his WWE release. 

Here's to hoping for an ROH return or an NJPW debut. 

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Penguinbrony24 said:

Odds are that Austin Aries ends up back with ROH. He'd be a great addition for NJPW through. Just another wasted talent by the WWE... absolutely wasted.

From the sounds of things, He wanted to move past 205 live to the main roster. WWE said no, we have enough, we need more people on 205. Aries said he wanted out. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So, G1 special USA was last week. Pretty safe to lift the spoiler ban now. 

I could post my review, but perhaps watch yourself and give me your thoughts. 

Also, perhaps these should really go without saying, but...

And if you want to someday visit the home base of NJPW

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, MechaZ&Poniez_4 said:

Question. Does Bullet Club/Elite have a beef against The Revival? Because when I watch random videos of Omega/Young Bucks/ BC/TE, they always say F The Revival. Just curious, though. :o

Probably because of how The Revival themselves and a lot other people say how they've brought back tag team wrestling, when the Young Bucks have been making it cool again for years. 

Either that or it's one cool team bashing another. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I find it kinda funny that New Japan Pro Wrestling's inaugural United States Champion is Kenny Omega, who is a Canadian.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)
22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I find it kinda funny that New Japan Pro Wrestling's inaugural United States Champion is Kenny Omega, who is a Canadian.

Yeah, I thought it was an odd move When this was announced, I thought Cody was gonna win it. But then he challenged Okada.  I was pulling for Juice Robinson. But then he got tapped by Sabre. So it was Lethal, who offed the only other American in the match, Adam Paige. But then Lethal lost to Omega in round two. 

A U.S. title seemed more like a marketing move first, championship second. New Japan want their cake and to eat it too. They want an american audience, but want a strong lineage, which their mid card belts, the NEVER & IC titles, suffered with initially. And well, they don't exactly have main event level american talent. At least, none they want to saddle with a mid card belt.  

But overall yeah, I don't get it either. Maybe instead of a U.S. belt it could've been a North American heavyweight championship like the NWA has. 

Looking past all the nationality BS, they couldn't get anyone better as champ. 

While we're on the discussion of U.S. titles, which U.S. title do you all think looks the best?

(and boy, I didn't think there would be this many) 

Image result for nwa national heavyweight championship

Image result for nwa united states heavyweight championship

Image result for nwa national heavyweight championship

Image result for wwe united states championship belt

Related image

Related image

Image result for tna united states championship

Image result for iwgp united states championship

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom

1. I was thinking about the NJPW US Championship situation after watching the tournament & I thought Cody should have won it, too. 

2. I like  the Silver NWA United States Championship the most out of the ones you posted.

0217-800x532.jpg&key=d65e83cbfd370452421

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

1. I was thinking about the NJPW US Championship situation after watching the tournament & I thought Cody should have won it, too. 

2. I like  the Silver NWA United States Championship the most out of the ones you posted.

0217-800x532.jpg&key=d65e83cbfd370452421

My guess is that it'll be Cody who defeats Omega when they come to blows.

Ah, the current design. Technically, it's the, NWA national title, a holdover from the territory days that got unified w the old u.s. Title in the 80s. But then revived when WCW left the union. But National/ U.S.  are pretty much the same thing.

It's like saying Junior-heavyweight & Cruzierweight are different things. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, any of you remember El Santo?

Any of you even heard of El Santo? 

Why haven't any of you heard of El Santo? What is the matter with you? 

I only posted about it last year. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

What did they replace the MITB briefcases with?

Just the contracts themselves.

However, clipboards < briefcases, in terms of foreign objects to bash people with.

• Brohoof 1

So, Kurt Angle's got a secret. Speculations been abound, with theories that it's either A. A secret lover. B. A secret gay lover. Or C. An illegitimate child. Or D. All of the above.  

Personally I don't think it'll be anything spectacular. It'll set up a feud but it won't be any revelation.

I think the 'I love you' part was just to his wife, and next week, the both of them will come out to the world that Kurt is too injured to make a return to ring competition, and that the texts were all from Kurt's doctor. Perhaps the same doctor that told Corey Graves that he had to retire as well. A bond formed from careers cut too short. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

And if that leads to an Authority revival, I'm gonna make like Brock Lesnar and stay away from WWE until Summerslam

But, The Authority would still be around after Summerslam. :confused:

• Brohoof 1