Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

I will say this. Vince gave us the Attitude era, by saying "well, if the fans boo me for screwing Bret Hart, i will just play the character they see in me and become a tyranical boss who tries to screw over Stone Cold." And i want to congratulate him for this character, because he's one of the greatest heels in Wrestling. You can love him or hate him, but this guy knew what he was doing.

Oh totally, the Attitude Era was a real saving grace

But as you said, he knew what he was doing

Now it seems he's either old, as you said, or he's getting to that state where he just doesn't care that much anymore

Just let Triple H take over already

I'll be honest, i have yet to watch the Raw show of yesterday.

I am so bored of waiting for something good to happen in the WWE and everytime i think it gets better, Sheamus cashes in and wins the WWE Title.

TLC will probably be a borefest and i swear to god, WWE will manage to screw up the Royal Rumble match a 3rd time in a row next month.

And the ultimate tragedy is that a PPV filled with weapons should be expected to garner at least above-normal ratings.

You can't have extreme matches like TLC in a PG enviroment. Most of the gimmick matches like TLC, Cage, Hell in a Cell or just normal extreme rules can't happen, if you can't take head shots and can't bleed.

People say wrestling fans need blood just for the sake of blood, but blood ads to the drama of prowrestling, something that prowrestling has been build on. If you take that away in those matches, why have them in the first place?

• Brohoof 1

Great, seems like i haven't missed anything. My sides have left the orbit, never to be seen again. XD

I used to watch WWE with my two brothers,play the games,and try the moves. Nowadays,I only play the games and watch matches and segments on Youtube.

My favorite wrestler was and will always be Kane. My brothers like Jeff Hardy and the Undertaker.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch WWE with my two brothers,play the games,and try the moves. Nowadays,I only play the games and watch matches and segments on Youtube.

My favorite wrestler was and will always be Kane. My brothers like Jeff Hardy and the Undertaker.

Finally, some love for the charismatic enigma :wub:

Finally, some love for the charismatic enigma :wub:

Who? Kane or The Undertaker?

Who thinks that the Royal Rumble is the greatest match idea ever?

I love watching royal rumbles. So,far I've watched from 1999 to 2006. 

My favorite one so far is 2004's. That Mick Foley vs Randy Orton part is the best.

Always loved the Royal Rumble, but recent ones keep getting caught up in a ton of bullshit. Still. I'll always love the 2004/2006/2007 Rumbles. 2005 also gets a special mention for the botched ending, just because it didn't look so botched in retrospect

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

This makes me wonder why they didn't have Santa wrestle this year

Because the might actually have had a working strain of common sense for once. 

Not quite sure what to expect from WWE now as far as quality. Everything till TLC was boring as hell. TLC itself was boring as hell. The raw afterwords was surprisingly good. Wyatts vs. ECW street fight was good. The new Day Segment was good. Even Roman's title win worked out ok. 

The Sheamus/Ambrose cage match was fine last week. I even caught smackdown live for the first time in a long time. The Ambrose/ZIggler/Owens IC title main event was also good.  And best of all, that Smackdown wasn't a recap show. Shows WWE could work just fine w/ two hours. 

So, I suspect that this is where we start building towards the rumble, and where super Cena makes his return and unfortunately wins back the U.S. title.  I like his open challenge concept, but if he wins it back now, it just makes Del Rio look like a place holder champ. 

In other wrestling news, I've heard that ROH: Final Battle had some good matches, especially AJ Styles vs. Jay Lethal. Lucha Underground is coming back in a few weeks. It's actually very smart that they have an off season. Something WWE can learn from. And on Jan.4th, NJPW WrestleKingdom X hits the airwaves. And w/ english commentary too. You just have to order NJPW world. It's like the WWE network, only w/ better matches and for a better price (999 yen = $9.87)