Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

I wonder how they'll book Samoa Joe if he becomes Universal Champion?

Would he be dominant like people wanted Kevin Owens to be or

would he be booked like a typical WWE heel champions we see today? 

Might be like Umaga -- i.e., recklessly getting DQed due to bloodlust.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wonder how they'll book Samoa Joe if he becomes Universal Champion?

Would he be dominant like people wanted Kevin Owens to be or

would he be booked like a typical WWE heel champions we see today? 

Probably the latter. I don't think WWE care about compelling villains. They just want to fill 3 hours with whatever and get that sweet ad revenue. Because even with ratings at 20 year lows, that's still around 4 million people buying into anything and everything WWE. 

Also consider that the heels will be the same since it's the same writing staff for everybody. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Probably the latter. I don't think WWE care about compelling villains. They just want to fill 3 hours with whatever and get that sweet ad revenue. Because even with ratings at 20 year lows, that's still around 4 million people buying into anything and everything WWE. 

Also consider that the heels will be the same since it's the same writing staff for everybody. 

Yeah, you're right.

I just think it would be cool if they recreated Samoa Joe's X-Division undefeated streak in TNA & had him bulldoze

people for a while before being defeated by someone WWE wants to build up to the main event spot on the roster.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, you're right.

I just think it would be cool if they recreated Samoa Joe's X-Division undefeated streak in TNA & had him bulldoze

people for a while before being defeated by someone WWE wants to build up to the main event spot on the roster.

So, what Braun Strowman should've been. 

• Brohoof 1

So, what Braun Strowman should've been. 

Yes, exactly.

But, knowing WWE & their inability to build a credible anything nowadays, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

@@Denim&Venom, @@Mesme Rize and all others on this thread.

I want to say that I'm sorry for all of the anger and upset from me about Sting and other stuff.

I'm apologizing to all of you and moving on from what happened with Sting.

I've thought long and hard, and I feel bad about everything.

I hope you all can except my apology.

I will only return to this thread to post my CAWs and to explain stuff about them.

• Brohoof 3

I want to say that I'm sorry for all of the anger and upset from me about Sting and other stuff.

I will only return to this thread to post my CAWs and to explain stuff about them.

*Lamiahugs* Apology accepted Rooster. :)

• Brohoof 2

Accepted. Try not to let it happen again, ok? We're all wrestling fans. Let's move on and enjoy the good stuff going on now. 

• Brohoof 2

The Miz has always been a great heel. He has serious issues, however, and these will never go away. For starters, the name. That goddamn name. It's absoultely god-awful. Some wrestlers can get over it, like The Rock, but that guy had a much higher charisma. Then, the punchable face. And then, the annoying voice.

Great heel, yeah, but it's not easy to take him seriously.

• Brohoof 1

The Miz has always been a great heel. He has serious issues, however, and these will never go away. For starters, the name. That goddamn name. It's absoultely god-awful. Some wrestlers can get over it, like The Rock, but that guy had a much higher charisma. Then, the punchable face. And then, the annoying voice.

Great heel, yeah, but it's not easy to take him seriously.

I dunno, he certainly has charisma. Not as much as The Rock, but it's there. Plus it's rare to hear such a story of his WWE career coming from a heel

The name's grown on me too, and it was his own thing he brought into Tough Enough. WWE didn't slap it on him, that's his.

Think about it, would you be more interested to hear Mike Mizanin is fighting John Cena, or The Miz is fighting John Cena?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was just thinking, 

I know that there are a couple male wrestlers who became recognizable names to non wrestling fans

(The Rock & Hulk Hogan spring to my mind immediately.)

But,

are there any female wrestlers you can think of that gained that same level of popularity amongst

non wrestling fans?

My only guess would *maybe* be Chyna but, I can't think of any other examples besides her.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I was just thinking, 

I know that there are a couple male wrestlers who became recognizable names to non wrestling fans

(The Rock & Hulk Hogan spring to my mind immediately.)

But,

are there any female wrestlers you can think of that gained that same level of popularity amongst

non wrestling fans?

My only guess would *maybe* be Chyna but, I can't think of any other examples besides her.

Uhhhh... Lita? Trish Stratus?

Maybe?

How would Fluttershy's Stare translate into a wrestling-move?

Maybe?

...I would love to see Fluttershy just headbutt someone

• Brohoof 1

*Lamiahugs* Apology accepted Rooster. :)

Accepted. Try not to let it happen again, ok? We're all wrestling fans. Let's move on and enjoy the good stuff going on now. 

And there is one more person that I have to apologize to, as well.

• Brohoof 1

I was also thinking Sable considering she's married to Brock Lesnar but, I don't think many people care about that. 

I didn't even know Sable was his wife until Adam Blampied told me :wacko:

I also recently discovered Rusev and Lana, and Miz and Maryse are actually married IRL :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I didn't even know Sable was his wife until Adam Blampied told me :wacko:

I also recently discovered Rusev and Lana, and Miz and Maryse are actually married IRL :wub:

Yup, Miz & Maryse have been married for a couple of years now.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just need to get this out of the way, because i just listened to bryan alvarez on the wrestling observer, totally destroying WWE Fastlane.

One thing that he said was very fascinating and something that alot of people don't seem to look at. The WWE made a revenue of 850 Million US Dollars. Let that one sink in. In an era where ratings are at a low like they where in the mid 90s and where house shows are not well visited, the WWE is still making record breaking revenue from all of this.

This shows the funny yet sad reality of it all. The WWE can probably even go lower in quality and they would still be good, because of all the money they make on Merchandise, the WWE Network, WWE Films, etc. They can produce in ring content that is terrible and they can allow themselves to get away with it, because the merchandise will still be bought.

• Brohoof 3