Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Oh please god do, help us all...

If Foley was going to "fire" Stephanie, then they should've had him say something like this:

"You're right: I don't have the power to fire you... but the Board Of Directors does." *Cue the crowd doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQKoJstetY.*

And what was the point in Rollins revealing a quicker-than-expected recovery if he was just going to get injured again?

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

*Sees last night's ending.*

Oh, God, please tell me we're not getting an Authority reunion.

Oh please god do, help us all...

I don't want The Authority to reunited, That would be Terrible.

Um, since when did the authority ever go away? Even when they were 'banished' for, what, two months? Their presence still loomed over the broadcast, just like it did in August 2013, and just like it does now. 

Spike's potential finisher:

I thought this was his finisher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuGREYMsVs

• Brohoof 1

Um, since when did the authority ever go away? Even when they were 'banished' for, what, two months? Their presence still loomed over the broadcast, just like it did in August 2013, and just like it does now. 

The Authority have gone away since Payback 2016.

The Authority have gone away since Payback 2016.

Have they though? Steph is still ruling things like  she did back then, and Trips makes his periodic visits. The only real difference is that they're off of Smackdown. 

• Brohoof 2

If Foley was going to "fire" Stephanie, then they should've had him say something like this:

"You're right: I don't have the power to fire you... but the Board Of Directors does." *Cue the crowd doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KQKoJstetY.*

And what was the point in Rollins revealing a quicker-than-expected recovery if he was just going to get injured again?

Oh dammit did he blow out his knee again?

It's hard to believe the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania III is right around the corner.  And in the weeks leading up to WMIII, they had one of the best build-up matches ever devised.  On Saturday Night's Main Event, Andre the Giant confronted his future opponent Hulk Hogan in a huge battle royal.  Check it out. 

Unfortunately, this clip omits Vince McMahon's long diatribe on "what a detour" Andre made to get to this point as he was walking to the ring.  But everything else that's great about this encounter is shown.  This was Andre's first in ring appearance since a career saving back operation.  With his mobility limited, he took on the role of a lumbering but powerful monster who no-sold and undersold all but the most powerful attacks.  He was pretty much a one man army for most of his time in the match.  Even today, fans still talk about Lanny Poffo's blade job.  The NBC producer wanted blood on SNME and Lanny was willing to accommodate him in a big way.  It was all to solidify Andre's standing as one of the mightiest wrestlers ever and a serious threat to Hogan's belt.  As someone who grew up really into this kind of entertainment, it really ratcheted up my anticipation for WrestleMania.  In the years since, there have been better lead ups and tie ins, but I suspect even more were worse or uninspired. 

• Brohoof 2

That would be the one and only, Rick Rude.

Very good. Surprised how fast you got that. 

On a different note, anypony here catch Smackdown? Pretty damn good episode. Not sure how Shane vs. Styles will turn out but the build so far has been fantastic. 

• Brohoof 1

Scott Steiner going for the WWE Universal Championship.

BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK-UP AND THE NEXT UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheRockADragon

Very good. Surprised how fast you got that. 

On a different note, anypony here catch Smackdown? Pretty damn good episode. Not sure how Shane vs. Styles will turn out but the build so far has been fantastic. 

Yo, that Bray Wyatt segment though

• Brohoof 2

Hey. You all wanna screw w/ WWE? 

They are currently hosting a poll on what the best Undertaker match is? All his matches and opponents are listed.

Except for one. 

WrestleMania 29 is strangely left blank. 

Remember who was in that match? 

Vote for it anyways. 

http://www.wwe.com/polls/favorite-undertaker-wrestlemania-match

• Brohoof 1

They are currently hosting a poll on what the best Undertaker match is? All his matches and opponents are listed.

Except for one. 

Vote for it anyways. 

Even though it's not my favorite (28 is), I still voted for it -- if only to troll Vince.

• Brohoof 2

Except for one. 

Vote for it anyways. 

Vote for Giant Gonzales

Watch the IWC shart in collective fury

• Brohoof 1