Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

WWE Championship Match
-Orton. It should be Wyatt, but people are stupid and like Orton for some reason, even though he's arguably a bigger villain than Wyatt. 

Universal Championship Match
-Brock Lesnar in over 5 minutes. They can't be stupid enough to rip us off with another squash match. 

The Phenom vs. The Big Dog
-Roman Reigns. And he's not turning heel. He's the biggest mover of merch among the full time roster. Despite the vocal disapproval by the audience, they are a minority. People vote with their wallets, and they're voting for Reigns. 

Power Couples Collide
-Cean/Bella. I want it to be Miz/Maryse, but this is to give the crowd a feel good moment. 

Non-Sanctioned Match
-Seth Rollins. With an assist from Finn Balor. 

SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One
-AJ Styles. It's a given. 

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
-Bayley retains, and sets up the 1v1 against Sasha, where she looses the gold in her home town next ppv.

United States Championship Match
-Kevin Owens. Yeah, Y2J is leaving for a bit, though when he comes back I presume their feud will resume. 

Intercontinental Championship Match
-Baron. Yeah it's his time to step up since Dean has done nothing w/ the IC belt. 

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match
-Naomi. Give the home town what they want. 

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match
-Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson. Fodder for the Hardy's sadly. 

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)
-Imma go crazy pick and say Sami Zayn. 

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
-Neville retains. Continues the feud w/ Aries.

And no, I won't be watching. I might catch the kickoff show. Maybe go watch it on Dailymotion in the next few days. But I've got mroe important wrestling to watch. 

Like ROH Supercard Of Honor, ROH x NJPW: Honor Rising, & NXT Takeover: Orlando among other things. 

And while this is late, best wishes and a speedy recovery to NJPW's Tomaoki Honma who is dealing with a spinal injury, but surly and steadily is recovering movement in his limbs. 

Also for those of you who haven't caught it, I'd highly recommend going back and watching the ROH 15th anniversary ppv. A very hard hitting show from top to bottom. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Denim&Venom 

These are my WrestleMania 33 predictions:

• I see Orton winning this one because, he's facing Bray Wyatt & Bray Wyatt is merely keeping the WWE Championship warm for Randy Orton, IMO.
  •  Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg for the WWE Universal Championship & hopefully this match better than their previous WrestleMania 20 encounter.
  • Roman Reigns defeats The Phenom in what I hope is The Undertaker's retirement match due to how beaten up he is.
  • I like John Cena but, I couldn't care less about this match.
  • Seth Rollins defeats Triple H.
  • I like both AJ Styles & I like Shane McMahon but, I *really* want AJ Styles to win this one & hopefully dethrone Kurt Angle vs Shane McMahon at KOTR 2001 as my favorite Shane McMahon match.
  • Bayley retains, I guess.
  • Kevin Owens wins the United States Championship over Chris Jericho.
  • Baron Corbin defeats Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship.
  • I'd like Becky Lynch to win but, I think Naomi will win back her championship from Alexa Bliss.
  • Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson retain the Raw Tag Team Championships.
  • I don't really care about the Andre Memorial Battle Royal, TBH.
  • Austin Aries defeats Neville.
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd stay up and maybe catch a live stream somewhere, but I've got this stupid thing called a job to attend tomorrow. Same reason I won't be able to see the raw after mania till Tuesday. And the 1st ever SD after mania till Wed.  And even then, I'm gonna prioritize seeing ROH: Supercard Of Honor. It's Young Bucks vs. Broken Hardy's in a ladder war for the world tag titles. And after that I'll be powering through ROH x New Japan: Honor Rising two night event. 

But until then, here's something to tide you all off. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*deep breath*

OH MY GOD GUYS THE HARDYS

JEFF AND MATT ARE BACK

AND THEY WON THE RAW TAG TITLES

OH MY GOD JEFF WON HIS FIRST WRESTLEMANIA TITLE IN HIS FIRST NIGHT BACK

...but, the last match... Undertaker...

...I think the Deadman is done, guys. He's retiring tomorrow night, he has to be.

If Roman Reigns doesn't turn heel tomorrow, I'm done

*exhale*

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, TheRealFlameBlues said:

.........Did you even watch the show? In what way was anyone buried? This is a huge overeaction, in no way was this "painful". Just because your favorites lost doesn't mean a show unquestionably sucks. Calm down

I changed the thing, happy now?

4 minutes ago, TheRealFlameBlues said:

I don't mean to be rude, but I just thought that you overtly harsh. I bear no ill will.

Well, I'm finished being a wrestling fan, anyway.

I can't be anymore, there is nothing for me to like anymore.

Just now, TheRockARabbitoh said:

Well, I'm finished being a wrestling fan, anyway.

I can't be anymore, there is nothing for me to like anymore.

Well, what about RoH, NJPW, indie shows? Those are great for the most part.

7 hours ago, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

Damn! First Drew, now, the Hardyz! Good to see them back in the WWE again. Also, can't wait to see Drew in NXT again. Hope WWE doesn't screw this up with him.

Drew's proven that he's money, and NXT treats its talents right. My boy's gonna be fine :D

• Brohoof 2

Just finished watching Wrestlemania. It was opinion a good show with enough memorable moments where the good outweight the bad stuff. Styles vs. Shane was better then i expected and just like i imagined, the Lesnar vs. Goldberg match didn't went over 10 minutes, else Goldberg might've died in the ring. The Hardys coming out with their old school team extreme gimmick and winning the tag titles was wonderful and clearly my biggest markout moment of the night and it's amazing that they can still go so well after all these years. The Main Event was...meh. But it was time for Taker to go and it was his wish to make Reigns his last opponent and while i don't like Reigns, i respect Undertakers wish. All in all not one of the best, but certainly not one of the worst manias, especially compared to last year. Also, one more critique point. A 7 hour show? Seriously? That is way too long.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Welp, I'm happy I got to go. I think I'll post here more often for now on. It's really hard too  find bronies who like wrestling as well. I'm part of the family guys!

Edited by TheRealFlameBlues
  • Brohoof 3

Next year's Mania is going to be in New Orleans. If I may comment on that. They already had it in New Orleans 3 years ago. I say try a venue or city they haven't had WM in before. Preferably someplace with a certain pro wrestling history such as:

-The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis.

-US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis

-Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. (I would have suggested Greensboro considering a strong wrestling history there but the city's unfortunately not big enough for such a grand stage as WrestleMania)

-Nissan Stadium in Nashville. (Again. Although Memphis has a more noteworthy wrestling history. I'd say Nashville is more suitable for a Mania)

-Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. (They held WM XIII in the old Hoosier Dome so why not have it back in Indy at the new stadium)

Which venues/cities would you like to host a Wrestlemania?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
57 minutes ago, BrawnyCharger said:

Next year's Mania is going to be in New Orleans. If I may comment on that. They already had it in New Orleans 3 years ago. I say try a venue or city they haven't had WM in before. Preferably someplace with a certain pro wrestling history such as:

-The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis.

-US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis

-Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. (I would have suggested Greensboro considering a strong wrestling history there but the city's unfortunately not big enough for such a grand stage as WrestleMania)

-Nissan Stadium in Nashville. (Again. Although Memphis has a more noteworthy wrestling history. I'd say Nashville is more suitable for a Mania)

-Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. (They held WM XIII in the old Hoosier Dome so why not have it back in Indy at the new stadium)

Which venues/cities would you like to host a Wrestlemania?

Oh yeah, I completely forget that WrestleMania 30 was in New Orleans. 

Um.......Personally I would like to see them host WrestleMania in a foreign country. I wouldn't be able to go but it's still important to give a nod to other wrestling cultures and atmosphere's 

If I had to choose, I'd probably say Great Britain. The UK has proven to be a loyal fan base for the WWE and it's been a long time since the last major show in the country.

Japan would also be nice, considering it's a location WWE hasn't explored much. Perhaps a joint show with NJPW? (That's pretty much a pipe dream however)

Edited by TheRealFlameBlues