Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

12 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

Preaching to the choir man

1 minute ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

eh, I never liked him and I really wouldn't give a fuck if he was fired.Especially since I'm really losing interest in WWE.

He is a scumbag bully, Mauro Ranallo and Justin Roberts have been treated like garbage by him.

I'm not giant fans of these guys but for god's sake, JBL has gotten away with this crap for far too long.

If I was in charge of the WWE, he would've been fired years ago.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

He is a scumbag bully, Mauro Ranallo and Justin Roberts have been treated like garbage by him.

I'm not giant fans of these guys but for god's sake, JBL has gotten away with this crap for far too long.

I miss Justin Roberts :(

And please god tell David Otunga to at least pretend to enjoy commentating

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

I miss the old Luchadores from WCW sooooo much,especially "the chairman of WCW!" La Parka!

?format=300w

Just now, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

Also one of my favorite luchadors including Psicosis! God, I miss those days.  :love:

La Parka is one of, if not my favourite luchadore from WCW.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

JBL is known for being a backstage bully,and talking about standing up to bullies... anyone remember when Joey Styles knocked out JBL? XD

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ScruffyTheStallion said:

JBL is known for being a backstage bully,and talking about standing up to bullies... anyone remember when Joey Styles knocked out JBL? XD

Only thing to say about that ........ OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

I saw ECW a few times mostly the PPV's,my least favorite Wrestler from ECW has to be...New Jack

That's cool, he's one of my favourite because I loved his entrance and look, also those crazy matches or destructive scenes, hehehehe.

He is an absolute lunatic, though.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

I miss Justin Roberts :(

And please god tell David Otunga to at least pretend to enjoy commentating

1. I kinda miss Justin Roberts, too. Not a lot because, most of the time I found his announcing style  to be obnoxious.

(Like, the way he said "John Cena", for example.)

2. That being said, at least Justin Roberts seemed like he cared about his job unlike, David "commentate like I'm reading" Otunga.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

11 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Wow, I've lost a lot of respect for Sheamus.

He thinks WWE now is better than the WWE in the 1990s.

Sheamus, go and see someone.

You're outta your mind.

:P

I think Sheamus means WWE today is better from an athleticism standpoint when comparing it to the WWE in the 1990's.

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Wow, I've lost a lot of respect for Sheamus.

He thinks WWE now is better than the WWE in the 1990s.

Sheamus, go and see someone.

You're outta your mind.

:P

Dude, admit it. Sheamus has a point. There's a reason why business was down during that period. Ratings and attendance were even lower than they were today, and that's saying something. 

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Dude, admit it. Sheamus has a point. There's a reason why business was down during that period. Ratings and attendance were even lower than they were today, and that's saying something. 

I watched a few Royal Rumbles from that time period, as well as some of the early episodes of WWE Raw &

it's amazing to me how WWE managed to survive through the mid nineties.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I watched a few Royal Rumbles from that time period, as well as some of the early episodes of WWE Raw &

it's amazing to me how WWE managed to survive through the mid nineties.

It's amazing how any wrestling company in North America survived. WWE was struggling, but WCW wasn't faring much better. According to Cornette, they were loosing money their first 8 years of operation. And it's amazing how ECW ever managed to amount to something in such a hostile climate. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

It's amazing how any wrestling company in North America survived. WWE was struggling, but WCW wasn't faring much better. According to Cornette, they were loosing money their first 8 years of operation. And it's amazing how ECW ever managed to amount to something in such a hostile climate. 

Forget what happened this week on WWE television, The Monday Night Wars was the original "Shakeup", IMO.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Forget what happened this week on WWE television, The Monday Night Wars was the original "Shakeup", IMO.

At least those had logic and reason behind them, even if they were IRL. Money. Pride. Scheduling. Being a time lord, in Rick Rude's case. 

• Brohoof 2