Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

@Denim&Venom 

That was the first match of Shinsuke Nakamura's that I had ever seen.

Whenever I want to learn more about a wrestler, I try to find a match that they've had with a wrestler that I like (Like, AJ Styles for instance.)

because, that makes me more interested to watch the match & it also might make me want to look up other matches that wrestler has had.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom 

That was the first match of Shinsuke Nakamura's that I had ever seen.

Whenever I want to learn more about a wrestler, I try to find a match that they've had with a wrestler that I like (Like, AJ Styles for instance.)

because, that makes me more interested to watch the match & it also might make me want to look up other matches that wrestler has had.

You like that, then you'll enjoy proof that he can work and work well in WWE's style. 

• Brohoof 2

@Denim&Venom

I will when I'm done rewatching AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the third or fourth time in the last few months. :D 

Also, what is your favorite AJ Styles match?

My favorite AJ Styles match is AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe at Unbreakable 2005. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

I will when I'm done rewatching AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the third or fourth time in the last few months. :D 

Also, what is your favorite AJ Styles match?

My favorite AJ Styles match is AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe at Unbreakable 2005. 

I've never got around to watching that one. Probably cause I want to see the whole show. 

But I would say it would be the one he had against Paul London at Ring Of Honor's Night Of The Grudges show. Nice, subtle storytelling during that match, and they hit each other hard enough to make a fan shout "Hey take it easy! This is supposed to be fake!" 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

I've never got around to watching that one. Probably cause I want to see the whole show. 

But I would say it would be the one he had against Paul London at Ring Of Honor's Night Of The Grudges show. Nice, subtle storytelling during that match, and they hit each other hard enough to make a fan shout "Hey take it easy! This is supposed to be fake!" 

Haha, I guess that's where the "It's still real to me!" meme would apply.

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom 

I really enjoyed both the Nakamura/Styles & Nakamura/Zayne matches & the Styles/London match was awesome, too.

That Enzugiri into a Dragon Screw Legwhip in the London/Styles match looked brutal.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom 

I really enjoyed both the Nakamura/Styles & Nakamura/Zayne matches & the Styles/London match was awesome, too.

That Enzugiri into a Dragon Screw Legwhip in the London/Styles match looked brutal.

Wait. You actually found a vid of the Styles/London match? 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Wait. You actually found a vid of the Styles/London match? 

Eeyup. mlp-bmgrin.png  It was the full match, too.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

Matthew "Matt" Anoaʻi aka Rosey, brother of Roman Reigns, passed away. My best and condolences to his relatives and to the ones close to him. :(

b15924f34bf26c2bb414a8c674066fbe.jpg

First Jamal/Umaga, now him as well.

:( indeed.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 3

I may not hold much respect for the character of Roman Reigns, nor do I for the management that miscasts and misuses him. But as a human being, he has my sympathies and wish him and his family the best in this difficult time. May Matt Anoa'i's legacy live on. 

• Brohoof 2

23 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

I may not hold much respect for the character of Roman Reigns, nor do I for the management that miscasts and misuses him. But as a human being, he has my sympathies and wish him and his family the best in this difficult time. May Matt Anoa'i's legacy live on. 

Kayfabe!Reigns = fail.

RealLife!Reigns = decent dude.

R.I.P., Rosey/Matt.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, A.V. said:

Kayfabe!Reigns = fail.

RealLife!Reigns = decent dude.

R.I.P., Rosey/Matt.

You can say the same about Cena. Stale. Generic. Overrated in terms of hype. But IRL, he's a very stand up dude.  

• Brohoof 1

Hearing about Rosey has had me bummed out all day. While he clearly never hit his potential and his Superhero sidekick gimmick was really corny, it was still fun and I loved the tag team of him and Hurricane. I remember I got to see them live once, it was a fun show. I don't like Roman much but as others have said, I really hope things are well for him because this is incredibly rough. :(

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Smackdown Spoilers*

Reveal hidden contents

You know your roster is weak when Jinder Mahal is the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship.

It has to be a SWERVE

*Vince Russos aggressively*

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Unicorncob 

Reveal hidden contents

So, you think Bray Wyatt will somehow finagle his way into a WWE Championship match?

Y'know, thinking about it, I'm actually fine with Mahal being the number one contender. It's nice to see him finally get a push after all these years.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Reveal hidden contents

Y'know, thinking about it, I'm actually fine with Mahal being the number one contender. It's nice to see him finally get a push after all these years.

Spoiler

After all these years of being a Jobber?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
  Hide contents

Of being a Jobber?

Exactly! If Heath Slater can become a tag team champion with Rhino, and Drew McIntyre speaks for himself, who's to say Jinder can't have a good run as well?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Unicorncob said:

Reveal hidden contents

Exactly! If Heath Slater can become a tag team champion with Rhino, and Drew McIntyre speaks for himself, who's to say Jinder can't have a good run as well?

Spoiler

You make a good point.

Thinking about it, maybe, Jinder Mahal's opportunity to wrestle for the WWE Championship was used as an incentive for him to re-sign a contract with WWE.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:
  Hide contents

You make a good point.

Thinking about it, maybe, Jinder Mahal's opportunity to wrestle for the WWE Championship was used as an incentive for him to re-sign a contract with WWE.

Considering how he's been treated before, you can't blame him for being sceptical about how his current contract would go

• Brohoof 1