Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

I feel like i am one of the only guys, who is glad that he did.

When he first had his break in 2014, he was already showing signs that his shoulder was already broke beyond repair.

When he went out in April 2015, i already thought to myself "Okay, you shouldn't come back." And now that he dosen't come back, i am actually glad he does.

Bryan Danielson has nothing to feel sorry about. He had a great Wrestling career and had phenomenal matches, against Nigel Mcguiness, KENTA, Takeshi Morishima, Davey Richards, CM Punk and Triple H (their match at WM 30 was great)

He won the world title at WM 30 and that's something nobody can take away from him.

Thank you Danielson. :):(

• Brohoof 2

He was proof you don't gotta be the biggest dog in the fight to win the big strap. Watching him defeat Batista and I believe Orton? [someone correct me I forgot who was champ then.]  I sincerely hope this is a work and their messing with us.

Bryan's decision to retire due to medical reasons reminds me a lot of Edge's in 2010. Both wrestlers suffered major injuries during their careers. It was only a matter of time before injuries caught up to them and forced them to hang up their tights.

The only difference is Edge was in the prime of his career, the defending champion, and his neck injury wasn't in the news much. Daniel Bryan's injuries are more chronicled, especially his concussions, and he was out of action for nearly a year.

Watching him defeat Batista and I believe Orton? [someone correct me I forgot who was champ then.]

Orton was the champ.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

Bryan's decision to retire due to medical reasons reminds me a lot of Edge's in 2010. Both wrestlers suffered major injuries during their careers. It was only a matter of time before injuries caught up to them and forced them to hang up their tights.

The only difference is Edge was in the prime of his career, the defending champion, and his neck injury wasn't in the news much. Daniel Bryan's injuries are more chronicled, especially his concussions, and he was out of action for nearly a year.

Orton was the champ.

He would have been fine if they didn't put him in retarded matches with Kane or the ladder match at Wrestlemania 31 last year.

He would have been fine if they didn't put him in retarded matches with Kane or the ladder match at Wrestlemania 31 last year.

Stop playing the blaming game. If it didn't happen back then, it would've happend eventually. Bryan already fought very physical matches in Ring of Honor.

• Brohoof 1

Stop playing the blaming game. If it didn't happen back then, it would've happend eventually. Bryan already fought very physical matches in Ring of Honor.

Not pointing fingers or blaming anyone except for the people who wrote/booked his matches. He could have a stellar singles run that didn't involve being banged up in gimmick matches.

Not pointing fingers or blaming anyone except for the people who wrote/booked his matches. He could have a stellar singles run that didn't involve being banged up in gimmick matches.

It would've still have happend. Wrestling is a very tough sport and every little move that you make, could as well be your last, even a simple body slam.

It's not just the gimmick matches that can put you in danger. It's everything.

It would've still have happend. Wrestling is a very tough sport and every little move that you make, could as well be your last, even a simple body slam.

It's not just the gimmick matches that can put you in danger. It's everything.

I'm aware i've seen the match with D'Lo Brown and Droz when he accidentally botched a slam and paralyzed the guy from the neck down. Even if he retired this year or last a singles run with the belt would have been amazing to see.

I'm aware i've seen the match with D'Lo Brown and Droz when he accidentally botched a slam and paralyzed the guy from the neck down. Even if he retired this year or last a singles run with the belt would have been amazing to see.

Sure and i will also miss him too. But there is no point moaning about it. We should rather celebrate his great Wrestling career and the joy that he has brought to us.

His Storyline with the authority leading to WM30 was the last WWE storyline, that i would give a 5 Star rating.

• Brohoof 3

Sure and i will also miss him too. But there is no point moaning about it. We should rather celebrate his great Wrestling career and the joy that he has brought to us.

His Storyline with the authority leading to WM30 was the last WWE storyline, that i would give a 5 Star rating.

I'm not moaning just venting out my frustration that they had something amazing in Daniel Bryan and now we'll never actually see go beyond a couple of matches as champion. I'll agree with you that the build to WM30 was amazing and one of the few times I marked out.

• Brohoof 1

Speaking of marked out, I won't lie that I marked out when Daniel Bryan assaulted The Game the Raw before WMXXX.

The crowd went nuts. You don't see that much in WWE crowds anymore.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

I watched WrestleMania XXX with a friend just last week...still a great show that I'll be proud to keep in my collection.

So far, though, nothing has happened to interest me in Mania XXXII. I'm just not sold on Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose as main eventers, much less possible champions. I'm indifferent to Triple H at this point. Brock Lesnar is my favorite wrestler but he's going to lose at Fastlane and be stuck in a match with Bray Wyatt, who ceased to be interesting after losing his feud with Cena. There is nothing in the works for this PPV that I would pay money to see.

It takes alot to make me cry but after hearing Bryan's speech on RAW I was balling like a baby. You could see how much passion the guy had for what he did and in spirit really didn't want too but had to if he wanted to avoid potentially being crippled or even death. Thank you D-Bryan for everything you gave to entertain us from ECCW in Vancouver, BC to Ring of Honor to World Wrestling Entertainment.

"Even the biggest dreams, still can come true." - Bret the hitman Hart after his first WWE title win in 1992

Very emotional when i saw the rerun this afternoon. I think i haven't bawled my eyes out about a WWE show, since the day that Edge left in 2011.

Bryan will be remembered as an inspirational figure, that even if you don't look like the biggest man, you can still fulfill your dreams, if you bring the crowd behind you.

I think the reason why we as Wrestling fans love underdogs, is because we as fans also don't get taken very seriously. We are like the Rodney Dangerfield of sports fans. :P

Thank you Bryan.

• Brohoof 3

Finally got to watch Daniel Bryan's retirement segment. Haven't been this emotional on an episode of RAW since Edge, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair's retirements

I heard rumours that they might be keeping Bryan on in non-performance roles or in backstage, so hopeful that we'll still see more of our favourite goatman :P

Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair's retirements

"I'm sorry... I love you..."

• Brohoof 1