Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

So, Lesnar broke the Rock's record for youngest WWE champion, which was then broken by Orton?

Pretty much, unless you're talkign specific belts. Then Lesnar is still the youngest WWE champ. While Orton is the youngest Big gold belt champion. But yeah, Orton is the youngest world champ in the WWE. 

I remember when Muhammad Hassan was set to with the belt and beat Orton's record, but then WWE decided to be WWE and do stupid things with him

I remember when Muhammad Hassan was set to with the belt and beat Orton's record, but then WWE decided to be WWE and do stupid things with him

Fun fact: he was the very first person I ever saw using the Reverse STO.

(edited)

Welp. It's official. Mania is screwed. HHH retains (in an awesome match w/ Ambrose BTW) Texas stadium is getting torn down at the end of HHH vs Reigns."

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

I always thought the best route for Roman Reigns was to keep him silent and just have him wreck shit, so I thought his return was a step in the right direction. All I want them to do now is make him heel, or at least not hold him back or "protect" him like they did at the Royal Rumble

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

I always thought the best route for Roman Reigns was to keep him silent and just have him wreck shit, so I thought his return was a step in the right direction. All I want them to do now is make him heel, or at least not hold him back or "protect" him like they did at the Royal Rumble

Hopefully this means they realise the John Cena treatment isn't working, so they're letting be what he should be; a silent sh*twrecking beast

@@Unicorncob,

More like the Rocky Maivia treatment, as well as the issue that he was rocketed into the main event, with only 5 months of singles action under his belt.

Fun fact: he's actually not the Rock's cousin. 

Also, why are we spoiling our comments?

@@Unicorncob,

More like the Rocky Maivia treatment, as well as the issue that he was rocketed into the main event, with only 5 months of singles action under his belt.

Fun fact: he's actually not the Rock's cousin. 

Funny how you mention it, I always thought of Rocky Maivia whenever I see the current Roman Reigns push. And funny enough, I feel they can do wonders with Reigns if they did the exact same thing they did with Rocky when they turned him into The Rock

Ever since CM Punk quit, things have largely been going downhill for me. The early retirement of Daniel Bryan and the relentless pushing of Roman Reigns hasn't helped either.

It's too emotionally painful right now.:sunny:

That's not bad news, this is the right thing. Would you wrestle when you're in your mid 50s? I am also glad that we didn't get Taker and Sting at this stage in time. The fans would've shit on it.

Also, concerning about wrestlemania...yep, we're doomed.

Sami Zayn may be right - NXT TakeOver is going to basically teabag WrestleMania this year

The fact that he's facing Shinsuke Nakamura at TakeOver doesn't help

Generico buried Wrestlemania right on the spot. I seriously can't blame him, because Takeover Brooklyn also buried Summerslam last August, which caused quite an uproar.

Hunter is probably sitting in his chair grinning like an idiot and says in a sing song voice to vince. "my boys, my boys, lalalalalaaala." :D

Also, Nakamura = Best in the World

• Brohoof 2

Generico buried Wrestlemania right on the spot. I seriously can't blame him, because Takeover Brooklyn also buried Summerslam last August, which caused quite uproar.

Hunter is probably sitting in his chair grinning like an idiot and says in a sing song voice to vince. "my boys, my boys, lalalalalaaala." :D

Also, Nakamura = Best in the World

And yet Vince just keeps going like this:

cant_hear_you.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't think mania had a Chance to begin with after WrestleKingdom 10. You telling me WWE could come up with anything that could outdo Shinsuke Nakamura vs. AJ Styles? 

post-18785-0-67547000-1458336826_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

To any Wrestling lover out there. Watch Lucha Underground if you have the chance. They will have their second Aztec Warfare match and if that will be as good as the first one, it will be absolute hype.

• Brohoof 1

To any Wrestling lover out there. Watch Lucha Underground if you have the chance. They will have their second Aztec Warfare match and if that will be as good as the first one, it will be absolute hype.

For those who don't know, Aztec warfare is the Lucha Underground's Royal Rumble. Except everybody is eliminated by pin/tap out and it's for the belt. Last year's was amazing.  My thoughts on this years?

It was ok. It was a bad move on their part to have half the roster eliminated by #21. Matanza Cuerto, the biggest Letaherface/ Jason Vorhee's ripoff in wrestling. He's good in the ring for a big man, but having everybody job to each of his moves was very unconvincing. He's no Brock Lesnar and I don't like how they portrayed him.