Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

RAW thoughts;

So Miz decided to be the huge cockblock he is and take the Intercontinental title from Zack Ryder.

Wade Barrett was kicked out of the League of Nations. A possible face turn? We'll see.

Apollo Crews, Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy made their debuts. That's good.

Cesaro returned. Also good.

AJ Styles is now the number one contender for the world heavyweight title. Which means Styles vs Reigns for Extreme Rules?

Which also means a possible Reigns heel turn?

Please don't screw this up.

• Brohoof 1

RAW thoughts;

So Miz decided to be the huge cockblock he is and take the Intercontinental title from Zack Ryder.

Wade Barrett was kicked out of the League of Nations. A possible face turn? We'll see.

Apollo Crews, Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy made their debuts. That's good.

Cesaro returned. Also good.

AJ Styles is now the number one contender for the world heavyweight title. Which means Styles vs Reigns for Extreme Rules?

Please don't screw this up.

goddammit Vince

It's probably because he's supposed to be on his way out soon and isn't renewing his contract. Also, potential Wyatt face turn?

Not sure how I feel about this, As much as I like seeing AJ in the main event scene, this just comes off as Vince feeding him to Roman Reigns

• Brohoof 2

goddammit Vince

It's probably because he's supposed to be on his way out soon and isn't renewing his contract. Also, potential Wyatt face turn?

Not sure how I feel about this, As much as I like seeing AJ in the main event scene, this just comes off as Vince feeding him to Roman Reigns

Too bad, I always felt Barrett had potential for a high-card title run but I guess he's getting the Drew Galloway treatment. As for a Wyatt face turn, I dunno. I don't see it working with that gimmick.

Possibly, but Styles is too big a name to be buried so easily. We'll at least get a great match out of it.

• Brohoof 1

Too bad, I always felt Barrett had potential for a high-card title run but I guess he's getting the Drew Galloway treatment. As for a Wyatt face turn, I dunno. I don't see it working with that gimmick.

Possibly, but Styles is too big a name to be buried so easily. We'll at least get a great match out of it.

Speaking of The Wyatts, their gimmick is a rare case where even if they job out in the ring sometimes, they're still intimidating because they can just ambush you afterward and/or even torment you in your personal life.

Though a stronger push would definitely do them no shortage of favors, especially to compensate for...

...The Rock beating Rowan in 6 seconds and all.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wasn't the Undertaker's face turn one of the first big high points in his career? I could easily see the same thing happen with the Wyatts given the WWE knows how to play their cards right.....which is probably the biggest obstacle right now

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

Seem's WWE, like their ego, inflated the actual attendance record for Mania. They said they got 101,000. Wrong. While they did break the record for the biggest ever indoor crowd, the actual number comes to 97,769, as reported by Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter. 

• Brohoof 2

I heard Triple H was seen at an Evolve Wrestling show a week or two ago.

Say what you will about Hunter and the Shovelman meme. But like i said so many times, he seems to really care about the future of the company.

#MakeWWEgreatagain :P

Also, Zack Sabre Jr signing when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAA3tGEfzTU

>german wrestling fan advertising the biggest german wrestling promotion

I know, i am a sellout. :P

• Brohoof 1

>german wrestling fan advertising the biggest german wrestling promotion

I know, i am a sellout. :P

Hey, I'll always be in full support of Sheamus, Finn Balor and Becky Lynch :P

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I'll always be in full support of Sheamus, Finn Balor and Becky Lynch :P

Well, i can respect the last two. The Fellanator is debatable for me though.

But hey, atleast Sheamus isn't this guy:

• Brohoof 2

So, monday night raw was something. I'd say it was better than last week.

This show was dedicated to the memory of former U.S. champ & WWE world tag champ, Robert Jack Windham AKA BlackJack Mulligan. Father of Barry & Kendall Windam, Grandfather of Bo Dallas & Bray Wyatt. 

We started off with Cesaro vs. Owens (AkA Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kevin Steen). A fine opener, and I'm enjoying Claudio's whole James bond-esq gimmick.  Now if only they'd change his awful entrance music.

Both matches in the tag tournament were bland. But, we got the debut of bullet club int he house. Gallows and Anderson crashed the party! 

Karl-and-Doc-on-Raw-640x370.png

Squash match from Apollo "Uhaa Nation" crews. Decent women's match w/ BS finish. Roman & Wyatt teamed up for...reasons. Decent match. But surprisingly, for the first tiem ever, we got AJ Styles vs. Sami "El Generico" Zayn in the match of the night. Shame Zayn didn't win, but I'm cool with it. 

No doubt that this was better than the post WM raw. May they keep comin.

• Brohoof 1

Huge wrestling fan here, have been my entire life, with a couple of breaks in between the years (Stopped around 2008, but came back in 2014). I mainly watch the older stuff like WWF, WCW, ECW, I watch some NJPW from time to time and I have been meaning to give Lucha Underground a shot. 

Also, NXT is the best. Just throwing that out there, and I love it when NXT folks come up to WWE, like last week Enzo and Cass and Apollo Crews came on the scene along with Sami Zayn. Show stoppers the lot of them 

• Brohoof 2

I happened to watch wrestling in the mid 2000s when Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were still around and I didn't watched WWE for a couple of time until, ironically, Daniel Bryan's retire.

Given 2015's disappointments (especially after what happened in SummerSlam), I hope this year they learn the mistakes... or maybe not.

• Brohoof 1

Raw needs another Rock Concert sometime in the near future.

Still funny even after 3 years.

Jerry and Cole pissing themselves laughing made it even better

So, monday night raw was something. I'd say it was better than last week.

This show was dedicated to the memory of former U.S. champ & WWE world tag champ, Robert Jack Windham AKA BlackJack Mulligan. Father of Barry & Kendall Windam, Grandfather of Bo Dallas & Bray Wyatt. 

We started off with Cesaro vs. Owens (AkA Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kevin Steen). A fine opener, and I'm enjoying Claudio's whole James bond-esq gimmick.  Now if only they'd change his awful entrance music.

Both matches in the tag tournament were bland. But, we got the debut of bullet club int he house. Gallows and Anderson crashed the party! 

sig-4463543.Karl-and-Doc-on-Raw-640x370.

Squash match from Apollo "Uhaa Nation" crews. Decent women's match w/ BS finish. Roman & Wyatt teamed up for...reasons. Decent match. But surprisingly, for the first tiem ever, we got AJ Styles vs. Sami "El Generico" Zayn in the match of the night. Shame Zayn didn't win, but I'm cool with it. 

No doubt that this was better than the post WM raw. May they keep comin.

Roman Reigns teaming with Bray Wyatt though... you can't say you saw it coming.

A possible Wyatt Family face turn? I'm actually curious - I wanna see where they go with it.

I know it's just setting up a match for the Wyatts vs the League of Jobbers at Payback, but still, it's interesting to think about.

Also, NXT is the best. Just throwing that out there, and I love it when NXT folks come up to WWE, like last week Enzo and Cass and Apollo Crews came on the scene along with Sami Zayn. Show stoppers the lot of them 

Just gonna say, Enzo and Cass's RAW debut made me realise I need to pay more attention to NXT.

Enzo showed more charisma in 2 minutes than Roman Reigns has in 2 years

Good God that was beautiful. I knew the rest of Bullet Club was coming once Finn Balor had the Balor Club shirt and it was a matter of time since AJ came that the rest would follow. 

Enzo and Cass kind of remind me of the New Age Outlaws for any of you old school fans out there. Road Dogg had "Oh you didn't know?" and Enzo and Cass have "Bada Boom, realest guys in the room! How you doin'!" NAO has their little spiel about being WWF "TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!" and the latter have their spiel where "You can't teach that!" 

The original hug it out moment. 

Such a great moment from these 2 great wrestlers.

See, you don't necessarily need WWE style "Sports entertainment" to actually be entertained and feel emotional for these guys. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see WWE release DVD's of some of these events/wrestlers.

Events:

(*)They released a "Best of" DVD set for the event. Not the complete events themselves.

• The remaining Survivor Series events: 1997-present (They only released the first ten: 1987-1996)
  • A King of the Ring Anthology DVD set.*
  • An In Your House Anthology DVD set.*
  • DVD releases of other PPV's such as: The Wrestling Classic, The Big Event, Wrestlefest 1988, This Tuesday in Texas, etc.
  • DVD releases of the UK events such as the UK Rampages, Battle Royal at the Royal Albert Hall, Rebellion, Insurrection, etc.
  • A Saturday Night's Main Event Anthology DVD set.*
  • A Starrcade Anthology DVD set.*
  • A Clash of the Champions DVD set.*
  • A Great American Bash DVD set.*
  • Season releases of Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, Prime Time Wrestling, Raw, Smackdown, etc.
  • DVD releases of all the old Coliseum Video releases from 1985 to 1997.

Wrestlers:

• The British Bulldog(s)
  • "Ravishing" Rick Rude
  • Booker T/Harlem Heat
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • Vader
  • Scott Steiner/Steiner Brothers
  • Ted Dibiase
  • Bob Backlund
  • Bruno Sammartino
  • Kurt Angle
  • Lex Luger
  • "Dr. Death" Steve Williams
  • Sid Vicious

Do you think they should make any of these?