Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Nope, he was fixing the arm rest and the hostess came up and asked if he wanted anything.

He was feeling thirsty and said 'screwdriver'.

She came back a few minutes later and hands him a screwdriver.

And he looked at her and said 'what would you had brought me if I had said 'Bloody Mary?''.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

This shirt totally reeks of awesomeness.   

Edge's pose makes it look like he is aware that something's off about this crossover but he's still not sure if he should say something about it or not. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

The G1 has begun! And while I hihgly encourage you all to sub to NJPW World and support the company while this goes down, I thought I'd show you one of the most talked about matches from that night in Dallas. 

You ever wondered what happened to Hideo Itami from 205 live? The guy who used to be the ace for Pro-Wrestling NOAH? Well wonder no more. 

You can also see me on the hard cam. 5 rows back, second seat from the guard rail left of the entrance ramp. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Edge's pose makes it look like he is aware that something's off about this crossover but he's still not sure if he should say something about it or not.

In other words, a Philosoraptor?

philosoraptor.jpg?1291090164

Edited by Anti-Villain
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was pumped for AEW after "Double or Nothing" because it was fresh & exciting but, after their last two shows I don't know if it's for me. :sunny:

None of the wrestlers on AEW's roster have really "hooked" me except for maybe Kenny Omega & that makes me sad.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

So you know how we all hate Brock Lesnar now and are sick of seeing him hold the championship hostage while barely putting on any meaningful matches or making much of a dent in WWE's declining appeal? 

Well those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. You think WWE has it bad now with Lesnar? New Japan had it even worse. Knowing how bad things used to be makes me appreciate how good we've got it now. 

Watching this has made me realize five things: 

• Antonio Inoki may have founded NJPW and strong style and did some amazing things during his time in politics, but he's still a huge tool for what he did to his loyal talent. 
  • Brock Lesnar is an even bigger ass than I imagined. 
  • We never got Lesnar vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi, which is a damn shame. 
  • Giant Bernard/ Prince Albert deserved to be a world champion. 
  • Shinsuke Nakamura is a freaking hero to wresting. 

Should've done this last month but here we are. It's halfway past the year. So what are everyponies top 5 MOTY candidates so far? 

So far for me, it's: 

• Shingo Takagi vs. Will Osprey: BOTSJ finals. 
  • Kenny Omega vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi: WK 13
  • Will Osprey vs. Kota Ibushi: WK 13
  • Will Osprey vs. Robbie Eagles (southern showdown)
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston: WM 35 
  • Rocky Romero vs. El Phantasmo (BOTSJ)

Your turn. 

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Should've done this last month but here we are. It's halfway past the year. So what are everyponies top 5 MOTY candidates so far? 

So far for me, it's: 

• Shingo Takagi vs. Will Osprey: BOTSJ finals. 
  • Kenny Omega vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi: WK 13
  • Will Osprey vs. Kota Ibushi: WK 13
  • Will Osprey vs. Robbie Eagles (southern showdown)
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston: WM 35 
  • Rocky Romero vs. El Phantasmo (BOTSJ)

Your turn. 

You already know what will be MOTY from Dave Meltzer. It won't be Daniel Bryan v. Kofi. That's my choice for MOTY because it was Kofi's crowing achievement and he absolutely deserved it.

9 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

I have no idea. A lot of the wrestling matches I've watched this year aren't actually from this year. :muffins:

19 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Looks like we're going to get WWE 2K20 after all. Sounds like they are going to do the cover reveal on Monday, with the reveal of information. I'm skeptical to say the least.

The main reason I want a Women's Revolution story mode is for the slim possibility that 2K includes Molly Holly during the first-ever

Women's Royal Rumble. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

The main reason I want a Women's Revolution story mode is for the slim possibility that 2K includes Molly Holly during the first-ever Women's Royal Rumble. 

That's been the one thing that most fans of the series want the most, and to be honest I want it too. I'd also like to see a brand new 2K Showcase mode with either Becky Lynch or the Undertaker as a focus.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lightning said:

I'd also like to see a brand new 2K Showcase mode with either Becky Lynch or the Undertaker as a focus.

YES! I'd take Becky Lynch or Trish Stratus as the story modes main character. :love:

An Undertaker story mode would be awesome, too. B)

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

YES! I'd take Becky Lynch or Trish Stratus as the story modes main character. :love:

An Undertaker story mode would be awesome, too. B)

I fully expect it to be focused on Becky Lynch after the year shes' had.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lightning said:

I fully expect it to be focused on Becky Lynch after the year shes' had.

It looks to me like it will be focused on all four of the Four Horsewomen if what I saw on Twitter is true. (Supposed lines for the story mode.)

• Brohoof 1

WWE Monday Night Raw 8-5-19 Spoilers

Spoiler

I just saw my two all-time favorite wrestlers Becky Lynch & Trish Stratus (sort of.) in a match together! :pinkie:

Technically, it was Natalya & Trish Stratus* against Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair but it was still cool to see, nonetheless.

*I am sad that Trish just stood on the apron the whole time, though. :sunny:

Ok I've been watching wrestling fans and their videos about the Attitude Era WWE/WWF fans and the PG Era WWE/WWF fans. Especially the BDF Network and BBT Network YouTube channels. Their videos and the reaction of both sides of wrestling fans being at odds against each other is some of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Just wanna share these videos for the LULZ.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore in italics