Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Well it only took 30 years, but guess who's coming back to TV. 

This is gonna be interesting, not only because the NWA just split from ROH recently, but that the NWA world tag champs and Crockett cup winners PCO and Brody King are ROH guys and NWA National champion James Storm is in a feud with ROH commentator Colt Cabanna.                           

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Every die hard fan has at least one. And now I've got my first. Care to guess which one? 

Judging by the shape of the sleeve/holder*, I'll guess the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. 

*Plus, the fact that it doesn't have a "W" logo on the front signifying it's a WWE replica belt. :P

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Judging by the shape of the sleeve/holder*, I'll guess the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. 

*Plus, the fact that it doesn't have a "W" logo on the front signifying it's a WWE replica belt. :P

20 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

The suspense is killing me, WHAT IS IT?!!!!!!!!

No, though that would've been cool too. A lot of people are getting the IWGP heavyweight title though, so I went with something more unique. 

And you wanted the best. You'll get the best. 

Spoiler

IMG_20190814_143735.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On 8/15/2019 at 2:44 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

It was just announced that "The Fiend" will be in WWE2K20 as a part of the preorder DLC pack.

https://wwe.2k.com/news/the-fiend-bray-wyatt-wwe-2k20-originals-preorder/

Thank god The Fiend is gonna be in the game. Love that he's being paired with the first 2K Originals pack, which look like a bunch of halloween stuff.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey, wanna hear a mind blowing fact?

Jake the Snake did not invent the DDT. 

I thought Hulk Hogan invented the DDT after he body slammed a two-ton André the Giant in "The Superdome":maud:/:P

42 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Hey, wanna hear a mind blowing fact?

Jake the Snake did not invent the DDT. 

It was actually one of these two. Guess which one. 

You're so wrong, I know who invented the DDT.

Spoiler

IT WAS ME, DENIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TheRockARooster

So here's a series that's gaining traction. UFC fighters testing out wrestling holds and seeing how legit they are. Then tweaking them to be outright brutal. 

So basically pro-wrestling Mythbusters. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I didn't see a single stunt granny. Pro-wrestling myth fail. :P

That's because she was behind the camera. You can't see stun granny, but she can see you. :wau:

• Brohoof 1

One good thing about NXT being on the USA Network is that I'll finally be able to understand when people say

"____ wrestler was SO much better on NXT! :unamused:".

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

One good thing about NXT being on the USA Network is that I'll finally be able to understand when people say

"____ wrestler was SO much better on NXT! :unamused:".

Not if VKM is gonna be at the helm if rumors are to be believed. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Not if VKM is gonna be at the helm if rumors are to be believed. 

At least I'll know who these people are when they debut on Raw or Smackdown. That's really the only positive for me at this point. 

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

At least I'll know who these people are when they debut on Raw or Smackdown. That's really the only positive for me at this point. 

If they debut. They're becoming the third brand, so what's the point in being called over? There's no use being called down to the main roster because they now are the main roster. 

Though the transparent attempt to take on AEW has reminded me of two things I'm just a tad sad about with All Elites debut.

1. It's not in the Mall Of America. 
  2. The first match announced wasn't Jushin Liger vs. Bryan Pillman Jr. 
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

If they debut. They're becoming the third brand, so what's the point in being called over? There's no use being called down to the main roster because they now are the main roster. 

Though the transparent attempt to take on AEW has reminded me of two things I'm just a tad sad about with All Elites debut.

1. It's not in the Mall Of America. 
  2. The first match announced wasn't Jushin Liger vs. Bryan Pillman Jr. 

I should be excited about a possible "Wednesday Night War" but this whole thing seems really desperate from both sides.

Plus, I'm honestly not sure how long AEW will last due to it's eclectic roster. 

I'm predicting AEW goes three years before they call it quits and that's being generous. 

I'm not saying this as a blind WWE fan, I just don't see AEW having a lasting impact, no pun intended. 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I should be excited about a possible "Wednesday Night War" but this whole thing seems really desperate from both sides.

Plus, I'm honestly not sure how long AEW will last due to it's eclectic roster. 

I'm predicting AEW goes three years before they call it quits and that's being generous. 

I'm not saying this as a blind WWE fan, I just don't see AEW having a lasting impact, no pun intended. 

Hey if Impact can last this long through their tumultuous history then there's no excuse for AEW not to survive with it's far more competent owners. 

And hey, there's the possibility that AEW will only grow from here on out. Down isn't the only direction for wrestling feds. It took Impact and ROH a few years to hit their strides. 

• Brohoof 1