Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Ahem... incoming spoilers ahead regarding Money in the Bank.

MY BOY DEAN AMBROSE IS CHAMPION AT LAST YESSSSSSSSS

I wouldn't have minded Seth Rollins but DEAN AMBROSE FINALLY AHAHAAAA

...I had to get that out

• Brohoof 2

Ahem... incoming spoilers ahead regarding Money in the Bank.

MY BOY DEAN AMBROSE IS CHAMPION AT LAST YESSSSSSSSS

I wouldn't have minded Seth Rollins but DEAN AMBROSE FINALLY AHAHAAAA

...I had to get that out

I laughed that 

Seth had it for literally 2 minutes before dean took that shit.

Not really a fan, but I saw it on the TV when my brother in law was watching it.

(edited)

As we all know, on the bright side, Seth beat Roman clean. Taking back the title he never lost. On a greater flipside, Dean beat his longtime nemesis for the belt. The title changed hands between all 3 shield members this night.

On the downside, the done f--ked up Cena vs. Styles! It was going so beautifully! That match was going fantastic! But nope! We get a ref bump! We get Bullet Club shenanigans, which made the whole contract segment on Raw pointless! Our first meeting dream match is forever tainted! This is why we cannot have nice things! Dammit Vince!

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

On the downside, the done f--ked up Cena vs. Styles! It was going so beautifully! That match was going fantastic! But nope! We get a ref bump! We get Bullet Club shenanigans, which made the whole contract segment on Raw pointless! Our first meeting dream match is forever tainted! This is why we cannot have nice things! Dammit Vince!

Dear Vince,

Enjoy all those sinking ratings and profits, moron.

Sincerely,

A.V. & All The Rest Of The Fans

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, it seems like already enough marked out about MITB. Let me just say that i also was very happy about the PPV and that i actually enjoyed most of the PPV (preshow dosen't count and i am sick of seeing Corbin and Ziggler.) I think it was the best WWE PPV so far this year (not counting the NXT Specials) and Ambrose/Moxley deserves it. :)

Anyway, here is something funny i found through accident. NJPW stars on a japanese late night show. You might not understand it, but it's clear what is happening. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofkMReimM5I

Tanahashikicksoutatonelol XD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I wish that were the case, but I doubt he's concerned. Here's why.  

Adam neglected to mention exactly when those supposedly positive financial reports came out, not to mention the facts that: (1) Vince is still "just" a hundred-millionaire instead of actually a billionaire, (2) ratings = commercial revenue, (3) WWE's profits have repeatedly fluctuated from mediocre to... less than stellar... in the past couple of years or so, (4) the WWE Network's subscriptions likewise tend to fluctuate greatly, and (5) any supposedly positive financial reports for WWE nowadays tend to be short-term paydays instead of long-term boons.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Adam neglected to mention exactly when those supposedly positive financial reports came out, not to mention the facts that: (1) Vince is still "just" a hundred-millionaire instead of actually a billionaire, (2) ratings = commercial revenue, (3) WWE's profits have repeatedly fluctuated from mediocre to... less than stellar... in the past couple of years or so, (4) the WWE Network's subscriptions likewise tend to fluctuate greatly, and (5) any supposedly positive financial reports for WWE nowadays tend to be short-term paydays instead of long-term boons.

Still, it's more so an analysis on McMahon the person over McMahon the business owner. And even with all those negatives, even with fluctuating network subscriptions, even w/ Raw's falling ratings, Vince is still making just enough of a killing to justify his ego. And there have been a few instances where Vince didn't care about the money. Buyout and 6 month 'phasing out' of WCW? Vince could've made a killing and attracted some of the WCW fanbase long term. But nope. He wanted to be dominant. ECW relaunch? Same deal. Never cared once for the fans of the product. Even goign this long with Reigns as the top guy despite how unpopular it was. It doesn't matter cause he is doing it because he can and he will still make money over it. After all, how can we die hards complain about his product, if we haven't watched it?

Although now I would love to see the look on his face w/ Roman getting suspended. As Adam mentioned in another vid, the scenario in Vince's head right now must look like "A strobe light f--king a drum kit inside of a tornado."

Suddenly the belt change makes more sense. I wonder if this'll affect his push?

I'm not so sure. Cause if it really was found out night of the PPV, why would they make a triple threat involving Reigns at Battleground the very next night?

• 2 weeks later...

Who is the greatest wrestler to never be WWE Champion?

Ted Dibiase. Given ow big of a villain he was, it's a bit surprising he never won the big one. 

Also, not sure if you all noticed, but we had a title change this past Monday. A literal title change. Ambrose is now being referred to as the WWE champion. Meaning either SD or Raw are getting a new main event title, but it's probably not going to be the big gold, as a new title is being designed (rumor has it that those that have seen the belt, aren't liking the design).

So what do you all think we're getting? WWE Global title? WWE International title? WWE Grand championship? WWE Gift of the Million Dollar Pure FTW heavymetalweight Mega Champion? What? 

Ted Dibiase. Given ow big of a villain he was, it's a bit surprising he never won the big one. 

Also, not sure if you all noticed, but we had a title change this past Monday. A literal title change. Ambrose is now being referred to as the WWE champion. Meaning either SD or Raw are getting a new main event title, but it's probably not going to be the big gold, as a new title is being designed (rumor has it that those that have seen the belt, aren't liking the design).

So what do you all think we're getting? WWE Global title? WWE International title? WWE Grand championship? WWE Gift of the Million Dollar Pure FTW heavymetalweight Mega Champion? What? 

Not sure but it sounds bad.

I'm gonna say the greatest wrestler to never be WWE Champion is for me.................. Scott Steiner.

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2916/entry-20463-my-short-comment-about-tnas-final-deletion-match/

You gotta be out of your freaking mind...

Not sure but it sounds bad.

I'm gonna say the greatest wrestler to never be WWE Champion is for me.................. Scott Steiner.

That's not how your spell William Regal. :P

Besides, Scotts later stuff is pretty overrated. Only thing he can do, is talk trash.

• Brohoof 2

Good or bad, it's giving TNA press. And any kind of press is good press. 

Also I wanna change my answer to the WWE champ question.

Dan Severn. Brock Lesnar before there was Brock Lesnar. "The Beast Incarnate" may have been WWE, UFC & NCAA Division I heavyweight champ. But the original "Beast" was UFC super fight & NWA world heavyweight champ. At the same time. 

kGzXLAJLIajWt3Mkgtay93DRglY.jpg

Tell me that isn't deserving.

I miss the Fireball: Anyone else?

Definitely not. For every good use, you either got wrestlers getting burnt and blinded, or you had them missing the mark entirely (see Hogan/Warrior WCW). Fire shoudl be used minimally in wrestling. 

On another topic, the draft is tonight. Who do you all think is gonna go where? 

I'm calling it now. Ambrose to SD. 

On another topic, the draft is tonight. Who do you all think is gonna go where? 

I'm calling it now. Ambrose to SD. 

Enzo and Cass, Tyler Breeze, Jack Swagger, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to join SD

And Randy Orton to return to SD

Seriously, where did he go?