Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

6 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

forgot to mention that Randy Orton ticked me off when he ended up betraying just about everyone and RKOed some high official...can't remember who it was. 

It was RVD. 

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

It would. But at least with a swanton you kinda roll with it. Frog splash? Right on the knees. 

I've done swanton bombs into the pool myself. Frog splashes are almost like a belly flop. 

As far as kicking moves, I was doing Rogue Kicks and Sweet Chin Music all the time in Tae Kwon Do.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I've done swanton bombs into the pool myself. Frog splashes are almost like a belly flop. 

As far as kicking moves, I was doing Rogue Kicks and Sweet Chin Music all the time in Tae Kwon Do.

Trying it over water and trying it over another human being are two very different approaches though. 

46 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I think a swanton bomb would hurt more...

Your back probably wouldn't feel good after a few hundred of those.

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

It was RVD. 

That RVD always trying to get himself over with the IWC. :P

On 2/7/2020 at 1:16 PM, Pastel-chan said:

I don't think the talent is the issue at all, but the lack of a free creative environment. Stone Cold said in his podcast awhile back that "It's not the boys, the work ethic of the boys hasn't changed at all" and it lines up with what Moxley said about WWE's creative being very bureaucratic. I think that's what made the Attitude Era so good and what makes AEW and NWA so fun to watch is that it all feels organic. The fact that WWE botched the push of Broken Matt Hardy still completely blows my mind. You can really who has creative weight and who doesnt in WWE these days because the wrestlers that have the best storylines (ie. Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan) are the most interesting.

And I don't touch WWE 2K anymore haha. I did get 2K20 because of Chyna but I got fed up with how broken it was after a month. I'm a Fire Pro girl

Broken Matt Hardy > WWE.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Broken Matt Hardy wasn't a WWE creation so they probably sabotaged it on purpose. :orly:

Which is good because I thought that whole gimmick was stupid even before the Hardy's came back to WWE. :sealed:

DELETE!!!!! DELETE!!!!! DELETE!!!!!

On 2/8/2020 at 4:08 PM, Pat Thundersnow said:

It prolonged Matt Hardy's career by several years. So He really hit on gold with it. Even though I had zero access to Impact at the time, I saw some of his work back then. It was, and still is, a brilliant character change and will be something that us pro wrestling fans will talk about forever. As for the WWE, it could have been better. It just feels like they didn't reach the full potential with the Woken Matt gimmick, and the potential money making feud they could have had the woken hardys be in. Didn't help that Matt was on borrowed time needing some surgery.

It’s one of the best things to ever happen for him, it truly is one of the best gimmicks in years.

IT’S THE DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Broken Matt Hardy > WWE.

DELETE!!!!! DELETE!!!!! DELETE!!!!!

It’s one of the best things to ever happen for him, it truly is one of the best gimmicks in years.

IT’S THE DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!!!!!!!!

The broken Matt Hardy gimmick is easily the best gimmick of the 2010s for me. Only one that comes remotely close to him is Bray Wyatt's rebirth as the Fiend.

1 minute ago, Pat Thundersnow said:

The broken Matt Hardy gimmick is easily the best gimmick of the 2010s for me. Only one that comes remotely close to him is Bray Wyatt's rebirth as the Fiend.

I see you've met my fleet of aerial assault robots.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Things started to go downhill for me once WWE entered 2007. Something just felt "off", IMO. 

The best age of WWF/E to me is 1997-2007. 97 was when I started watching: Sid was champion and Austin vs. Hart was happening so that was before WM13.

WWE died for me with Benoit. That was the era killer imo. Nothing felt right since that June. I was already wounded from Eddie Guerrero dying was rough enough, and then Benoit... sigh. What happened being so surreal, suddenly a big part of wrestling just wasnt there or talked about anymore, and the shows started dumping more and more into the restrictive PG format. Cenamania was stale to me around this time too. If I ever do a Attitude Era/Ruthless Aggression marathon I'll stop at Wrestlemania 23. WWECW was already dead to me by 07 for sure though

• Brohoof 3