Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

On 3/12/2020 at 5:32 PM, BrawnyCharger said:

If there's anything positive to say, it's that the WWE have just officially announced that the "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith is going to be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year. It was announced on the WWE's After the Bell podcast. Thoughts?

As Corey Graves said at this year's Royal Rumble, "All I can say is it's about damn time."

:BornAgainBrony: The Steve Corino virus continues to screw over the wrestling world in a way we've never seen before. 

• WrestleMania will probably be cancelled or at least postponed. Coachella has been moved to October. SXSW has been cancelled. They're even bigger than Mania. WWE are fighting very hard to keep it on, but most likely the Tampa Bay city council have already made their minds up. 
  • SD will be live from the Performance Center.
  • Next weeks Dynamite will be relocated to Daily's Place in Jacksonville. Blood n' Guts the week after will be relocated to a venue TBA. (I will throw a temper tantrum if the April 1st show is cancelled too) 
  • wXw will have to cancel their US show over mania weekend due to the 30 travel ban from Mainland Europe. By extension, this means Walter will not be able to defend his UK title against either Balor at either Takeover: Tampa or Dublin.
  • ROH has cancelled both the 18th anniversary show and their Past vs. Present card.  
  • OTT has now had to cancel their upcoming Scrappermania due to Mox being unable to fly in. A GoFundMe has been set up to help them recoup their losses if you wish to chip in. https://www.gofundme.com/f/fans-support-ott
  • WrestleTalk's showcase event for the indy talent of the UK has also had to be scrapped in it's original form. But the team are still going through with the event in a different set up. It'll essentially be an empty arena event being live streamed on YT for everypony to see on Monday, March 16th 2pm CST/ 7pm GMT. Donations and merch sales will be split between the performers who are having a hard time finding work these days. Main event will be an AEW vs. NJPW face off between Bea Preasley and Will Osprey. 

:maud: So buy this shirt. 

WrestleTalk | Classic | Screw Corona

https://wrestletalkmerch.com/collections/wrestle-talk/products/wrestletalk-classic-screw-corona 

• Brohoof 2

I say Vince should just DELAY WrestleMania and hold it at a later date. I'm going to guess it should be held in June. Does that sound like a good enough time for it?

On a related note, If WrestleMania actually gets cancelled, I hope that this doesn't mean that this year's Hall of Fame inductees won't get inducted after all. Vince would have to be extremely cruel to do that.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Now I have to wait another 7 months to watch Dynamite live.  :unamused:

I'm sorry to hear that, My Friend. I know how much you were looking forward to seeing AEW live. :sunny:

*Feel Better Hugs*

tenor.gif?itemid=15074713

https://czwrestling.com/2020/03/upcoming-event-news-and-info/

CZW is being hit as well.

This is effecting the entire wrestling world. Super surreal...

On 3/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

:BornAgainBrony: The Steve Corino virus continues to screw over the wrestling world in a way we've never seen before. 

• WrestleMania will probably be cancelled or at least postponed. Coachella has been moved to October. SXSW has been cancelled. They're even bigger than Mania. WWE are fighting very hard to keep it on, but most likely the Tampa Bay city council have already made their minds up. 
  • SD will be live from the Performance Center.
  • Next weeks Dynamite will be relocated to Daily's Place in Jacksonville. Blood n' Guts the week after will be relocated to a venue TBA. (I will throw a temper tantrum if the April 1st show is cancelled too) 
  • wXw will have to cancel their US show over mania weekend due to the 30 travel ban from Mainland Europe. By extension, this means Walter will not be able to defend his UK title against either Balor at either Takeover: Tampa or Dublin.
  • ROH has cancelled both the 18th anniversary show and their Past vs. Present card.  
  • OTT has now had to cancel their upcoming Scrappermania due to Mox being unable to fly in. A GoFundMe has been set up to help them recoup their losses if you wish to chip in. https://www.gofundme.com/f/fans-support-ott
  • WrestleTalk's showcase event for the indy talent of the UK has also had to be scrapped in it's original form. But the team are still going through with the event in a different set up. It'll essentially be an empty arena event being live streamed on YT for everypony to see on Monday, March 16th 2pm CST/ 7pm GMT. Donations and merch sales will be split between the performers who are having a hard time finding work these days. Main event will be an AEW vs. NJPW face off between Bea Preasley and Will Osprey. 

:maud: So buy this shirt. 

WrestleTalk | Classic | Screw Corona

https://wrestletalkmerch.com/collections/wrestle-talk/products/wrestletalk-classic-screw-corona 

Reposting this for the reminder, and...

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text and close-up

Thank you to Muzzdogg from Suplex Pro Wrestling.

This for the smile~

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

To lighten the mood a little, check out this too sweet birthday cake.

Awesome. Kenny Omega better get to work on an AEW manga/anime. :P

• Brohoof 1

image.thumb.png.6c8707684d65767c7178bf8d75f6ae1b.png

Over 12,000 viewers managed to raise over £10,000 and make the lives of a few wrestlers, announcers and ring crew just a bit better. In these trying times, the magic of friendship shines through!

That was a fantastic show. Go ahead and watch it. And-

WASH!

YOUR!

HANDS! 

• Brohoof 2

More news is that Jushin "Thunder" Liger is going into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Definitely deserving of it. So far no one else is rumored to go in, but if recent history holds, we still have the Legacy Wing inductees and the Warrior Award recipient to be announced.

• Brohoof 1

Here's something interesting to see. Apparently the international broadcasts of last weeks SD caught a bit of a production botch and we got a peak behind the curtains so to speak. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Here's something interesting to see. Apparently the international broadcasts of last weeks SD caught a bit of a production botch and we got a peak behind the curtains so to speak. 

Triple H is actually funny? I'm shocked. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Triple H is actually funny? I'm shocked. :wacko:

He comes from the Kevin Nash school of commentary. He just makes sure to update his notes before the show, and current decade, start. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Denim&Venöm said:

He comes from the Kevin Nash school of commentary. He just makes sure to update his notes before the show, and current decade, start. 

I know Kevin Nash is funny. I guess I'm just having flashbacks to (A majority of) 2006 D-Generation X. *Shudders* :blink:

16 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I know Kevin Nash is funny. I guess I'm just having flashbacks to (A majority of) 2006 D-Generation X. *Shudders* :blink:

Funnily enough, that's what got me into wrestling full time. Keep in mind Trips probably didn't have the clout he does now. Most of that was probably written for him. Here he can pretty much do what he wants. Micheal Cole too without Vince in his ear. 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Funnily enough, that's what got me into wrestling full time. Keep in mind Trips probably didn't have the clout he does now. Most of that was probably written for him. Here he can pretty much do what he wants. Micheal Cole too without Vince in his ear. 

Well, Hunter almost caused a riot on Smackdown. I haven't seen a crowd that invested since WrestleManiaX7.  :wau:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Welp. It's finally happened.

“In coordination with local partners and government officials, WrestleMania and all related events in Tampa Bay will not take place. However, WrestleMania will still stream live on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view. Only essential personnel will be on the closed set at WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida to produce WrestleMania.” 

How the frick do they think this is gonna work what so ever? 

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Welp. It's finally happened.

“In coordination with local partners and government officials, WrestleMania and all related events in Tampa Bay will not take place. However, WrestleMania will still stream live on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view. Only essential personnel will be on the closed set at WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida to produce WrestleMania.” 

How the frick do they think this is gonna work what so ever? 

It's Vince McMahon don't question it. ^_^

#NopyroMania

Just now, Denim&Venöm said:

Can I question it if I'm a share holder? 

I'm sure they can and will. 

I wonder how silly the epic WrestleMania entrances for the top guys would look in the performance center? :dash:/:laugh: