Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Vince must be cursing up a storm and destroying his office right now

They've already pre-taped parts of WrestleMania according to the always reliable dirt sheets that

I totally used to follow when I was *really* into wrestling. :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Vince must be cursing up a storm and destroying his office right now lmao

Rip Wrestlemania 

Also, Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho gave me chills in their promo on Dynamite. WITH NO AUDIENCE. They're so good

Well if the rumors are true, he only has himself to blame, as he's the only one who thinks Mania should still go on. He's stubbornly refusing to put the coronavirus over. 

And that prmo was good. That's the first live promo I've seen that wasn't mic'd up. It had a very theatre vibe to it, which suits the broken character. 

• Brohoof 2

23 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And that prmo was good. That's the first live promo I've seen that wasn't mic'd up. It had a very theatre vibe to it, which suits the broken character.

Wrestling Theater. I like that idea. :grin:

Our second biggest wish from AEW has come true!

AEW Announces Inaugural “TNT CHAMPIONSHIP” Tournament Beginning April 8 on AEW: DYNAMITE

file.jpg94b54e_fde498096ec248fb8f61a29c748e96bb~mv2.webp

-- Eight-Man, Single-Elimination Tournament Culminates with Final Match at DOUBLE OR NOTHING in Las Vegas --

March 30, 2020 – AEW announced its first-ever “TNT CHAMPIONSHIP,” a high-stakes, eight-man tournament which kicks off on Wednesday, April 8, on the weekly AEW: DYNAMITE show on TNT. The single-elimination tournament will feature the biggest names in AEW all vying for the inaugural TNT CHAMPIONSHIP belt.

Wrestlers in the first half of the tournament bracket will be revealed this Tuesday, March 31, on AEW’s YouTube show, AEW DARK. The second half of the bracket will be announced this Wednesday, April 1, during the live AEW: DYNAMITE show on TNT.

The TNT CHAMPIONSHIP will culminate with an epic final match at DOUBLE OR NOTHING, AEW’s highly anticipated PPV event on Saturday, May 23, in Las Vegas.

“It’s been a privilege working with Kevin Reilly and TNT to bring fans the best live wrestling show week after week on AEW: DYNAMITE, especially during these tumultuous times,” said Tony Khan, president and CEO of AEW. “I’m glad we’re now able to announce the TNT CHAMPIONSHIP. The first ever titleholder will be determined by an unforgettable tournament that fans will not want to miss, and that our wrestlers will be desperate to win. I’m excited for the announcement of the full bracket live on Dynamite this week. And, it’s only fitting that the champion and the title belt will carry the logo of the globally-respected TNT brand, and that they’ll represent not only AEW but also the great quality programming, massive reach, and storied history in the wrestling business that are all associated with TNT.”

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Our second biggest wish from AEW has come true!

What was our original biggest wish from AEW? :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

I feel like WrestleMania is a "one match show" 9/10.

Sure, sometimes you get a show like WrestleMania 17 or WrestleMania 19 where you have more than one good match

but that usually isn't the case with most Mania's. 

Heads up folks,  WrestleTalk will be doing their own two day wrestling live stream for charity! Donate and support indy wrestling!  

They'll also be doing a part two tomorrow at 9am PST/12PM EST!

• Brohoof 1

It's a shame WrestleMania is taking place at the performance center.

I bet WWE had a cool pirate-themed entrance planned for Kairi Sane before they had to change venues. 

10 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Heads up folks,  WrestleTalk will be doing their own two day wrestling live stream for charity! Donate and support indy wrestling!  

They'll also be doing a part two tomorrow at 9am PST/12PM EST!

I would donate if I wasnt broke myself. Heres hoping they get a lot though!

1 hour ago, TheRockARooster said:

OMG, I miss the Attitude Era.

This made me laugh so much.

OMG THE OLD SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT SET AT WWF NEW YORK I'M CRYING ;; I MISS THE WORLD AS IT WAS AAAA. I loved that feud between Tazz and JR too haha

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's a shame WrestleMania is taking place at the performance center.

I bet WWE had a cool pirate-themed entrance planned for Kairi Sane before they had to change venues. 

WWE is barely functioning but AEW are dealing with this pretty naturally. A pirate entrance for Kairi would be perfect if she weren't still on her kabuki gimmick. Maybe they could have called Paul Burchill though...

Speaking of AEW... I'm so pulling for Darby in the TNT title tournament but I'm pretty sure Lance Archer will get it. I don't mind that though! the Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho feud is also art 

• Brohoof 3

Jim Cornette and Dave Meltzer are going to have a meltdown over the Firefly Funhouse Match

Which I thought was some awesome storytelling and cinema work, I don't know what some people hating on it were expecting from a Firefly Funhouse Match starring The Fiend Bray Wyatt

Spoiler

Also my boy beat Brock like I knew he would. The Chosen One has come.

image.thumb.png.fe333b8fc8c56cc6051d54b5dbc15bff.png

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jim Cornette and Dave Meltzer are going to have a meltdown over the Firefly Funhouse Match

I don't like pre-taped matches like those but I can see why everyone else does. 

On 4/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

You all don't know what you were missing with mid '00s ROH

Nigel didn't deserve to be forced to retire so early, he was easily one of the best in the business

Hi, I wanted to let you know that one of my favourite features on WWE games was always the CAW mode, I always created a wrestler that I named Godzilla.

Sometimes, I would give him numerous themes and finishers and stuff like that.

Would any of you like to see the theme songs and finishers I gave him?

• Brohoof 3

On 4/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, Denim&Venöm said:

Hey, wanna see Danny Trejo as IWGP Intercontinental champion?

That spoiler was almost as big of a letdown as the Anonymous Raw General Manager's true identity. :nom: