Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

So what do you all think of NOAH's new logo?

Et_oXuNXAAIDnAW.jpeg

I like how they incorporated a wrestling ring into their logo. It's strange that other big wrestling companies have "non-wrestling" company logos. 

• Brohoof 1

If your all interested, Chris Hero is doing a watch along of his highest rated match vs. Bryan Danielson, and he'll be taking questions too. 

check out the wrestling sub Reddit he started years ago, r/wrestlinggenius for more details. 

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

You love to see it

(Chamber spoilers)

Hide contents

The mad lad only went and cashed in

Image result for miz wwe champion

Spoiler

Was really hoping Tara Valkarie would help her husband get the brief case and he'd be the one to cash in. 

• Brohoof 1

In case you all missed it, here's Kennoh vs. Masakatsu Funaki for the GHC National championship and Mutoh vs. Shiozaki for the GHC heavyweight championship in NOAH's return to Budokan hall. 

The leader of the stable clad in red, Kongoh vs. the co-founder of Pancrase, the worlds first MMA company. And the pro-wrestling master vs. the Ace of NOAH.

Oh and I need this shirt.

d47e6689327b0b16c9fe.png

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I'm still in shock over this, Paul Wight in AEW.

I hear that he's gonna be a commentator.

That's in the cards, yes. Sounds like it was a sticking point for him leaving the -E. 

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And breaking news from AEW! they've just signed a big name.

big-show-paul-wight-aew-1068x601.jpg

And then Cody is suddenly injured, and his close friend The Large Performance steps in to fight Shaq in his place

The prophecy is finally fulfilled

• Brohoof 2

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you all of the passing of Joeseph Hudson, better known to NWA Powerr fans as Josephus and The Question Mark, famed for his rivalries with Tim Storm over the NWA world title and being the enforcer for Aaron 'mizdow' Stevens. 

Rest in power Joeseph. May your legacy live on. 

51962e34cf8d6a57-600x338.png

• Brohoof 1

So a lot has happened this past week. 

Big Show is coming to AEW and will be doing commentary with Tony on the new AEW Dark program.

Congrats to Lashley for becoming the walking Armageddon we knew the could be and taking the WWE title along the way, his three "beautiful sisters" be damned. 

NXT May finally be surrendering the Wednesday night war. Strong evidence between Peacock going live and the NHL moving to Wednesday's on USA suggests the program maybe moving to Tuesday after Mania. Great news for fans across America (unless you watch impact). 

NWA powerr is back on FITE TV with a PPV in the works later this month. Will be interesting to see how they'll function after looking most of their talent to Impact, NXT and AEW. 

And in New Japan, Hiromu Takahashi has had to vacate the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight championship due to a torn bicep. A new champion was crowned in a triple threat, where BUSHI and ELP were bested by El Desperate, finally capturing his first reign with the title. 

Despy would go out to challenge the double champ. Kota Ibushi for the traditional Jr. Vs. heavy champ match at the anniversary show. Though Ibushi won't be double champ for long. 

New Japan have announced that the IWGP heavyweight and Intercontinental Titles will be unified to form the Iwgp world heavyweight championship, with Ibushi as the inaugural champion.

This has been a very divisive decision. New Japan has a lot of belts, but scrapping the two most prestigious ones is proving unpopular, with potential to kill Ibushi's popularity.  But others see it as an opritunity to start of a lineage right, with the heavyweight belt having its share of dud reigns and the IC belt stuck in a grey area of secondary world title or midcard belt, plus there's now a chance to consolidate the gold while bolstering the other belts.

But what do you all think? Should NJPW go through with the unification or should both belts have been kept active?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yesterday I thought, "I wonder if WWE are going to upload Trish Stratus vs. Lita from Unforgiven 2006 to their Youtube channel?"

and guess what happened today. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Blitzo said:

Awesome! Molly Holly was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.

Molly Holly (AKA Miss Madness '99 or Mona in WCW.) was the first female wrestler I ever saw who could actually wrestle instead of relying

on slaps and "diva moves". 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Molly Holly (AKA Miss Madness '99 or Mona in WCW.) was the first female wrestler I ever saw who could actually wrestle instead of relying

on slaps and "diva moves". 

I agree! That’s why I really liked her growing up. She was awesome to watch wrestle.I even had an action figure of her as a kid.

• Brohoof 1

Tomorrow night is NWA's big comeback PPV, Back For The Attack, which will air live on Fite TV tomorrow 4pm EST. The entire show will be dedicated to the memory of Joeseph Hudson AKA Josephus /The Question Mark, with a very special world title match. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Tomorrow night is NWA's big comeback PPV, Back For The Attack, which will air live on Fite TV tomorrow 4pm EST. The entire show will be dedicated to the memory of Joeseph Hudson AKA Josephus /The Question Mark, with a very special world title match. 

Does the NWA have a partnership with AEW? I have no clue who Thunder Rosa is with anymore.