Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Not sure if any of you have heard, but Ring Of Honor, New Japan, and the world's oldest wrestling fed, Mexico's CMLL are now all in a working relationship. We get to see Japanese strong style, lucha libre and american indy might all under one roof in the near future. 

From Wrestlezone http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/739979-ring-of-honor-cmll-njpw

THREE COMPANIES, ONE GOAL

Details of Agreement

(BALTIMORE, MD) In a coordinated announcement, Ring of Honor Wrestling (ROH), Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) and New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) have pledged to work with each other to create a superior blend of styles and athletes found nowhere else in the wrestling world.

NJPW has had working relationships with ROH and CMLL individually but now ROH and CMLL have teamed and have coordinated their efforts with New Japan Pro Wrestling. What this means for Ring of Honor fans is a continued presence of NJPW stars on selected events like “Death Before Dishonor” on Friday August 19th on PPV and “Field of Honor” from MCU Park in Brooklyn on Saturday August 27th and more CMLL stars appearing on Ring of Honor events as well.

Part of the new agreement, CMLL will be bringing ROH stars to Mexico on an ongoing basis as both companies look to grow their individual brands all over the world. CMLL, which began promoting events in 1933, currently competes in NJPW’s annual “Fantastica Mania” Tour every January. ROH hosts NJPW for the annual “War of the Worlds” Tour in May and Ring of Honor was added to NJPW’s schedule for “Honor Rising” in February, 2016.

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

You know, more and more recently i asked myself one question and that is "what do wrestling fans actually want?"

The taste of a wrestling fan has been different in so many ways lately. Some people want good workers doing good matches, some people want good storylines, some people want trash tv, some people want more realism and some want everything under one roof.

where does wrestling actually head into the future? I for one don't think that it will ever be the cool thing and that it will never be mainstream again. But i still hope that it will have it's place and hopefully will still be respected.

EDIT: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2916/entry-20937-me-on-the-concept-of-nxt/my blog about the NXT Product

• Brohoof 3

All I want is characters and stories that don't make me feel like my intelligence is being insulted every time I watch. 

I think for me it's a mix between this and the actual work put in the ring, because i appreciate good workers, putting on great matches.

• Brohoof 1

I think for me it's a mix between this and the actual work put in the ring, because i appreciate good workers, putting on great matches.

As do I.

I mean, if you can't get behind them either way (Ability or Character wise.) then, what's the point? 

• Brohoof 1

In ring work is key for me. Take out all your promos & storylines. Just give me great fights, acrobatic displays and drama within the match itself. It's called pro-wrestling for a reason. 

• Brohoof 1

Who do you want to win between AJ Styles & Dean Ambrose at Backlash?

Personally, I'd like AJ to have the championship but, I'll understand if they keep it off of him for now.

I want Ambrose to retain the Title but I doubt AJ might get the Title, We'll found out in 1 Week.

Who do you want to win between AJ Styles & Dean Ambrose at Backlash?

Personally, I'd like AJ to have the championship but, I'll understand if they keep it off of him for now.

I want Ambrose to retain the Title but I doubt AJ might get the Title, We'll found out in 1 Week.

Talk about a catch-22 situation.

• Brohoof 1

I guess Styles, since Ambrose already has one.

That's true.

Plus, he's really over with the crowd. 

At least, as far as I can tell, anyway. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234