Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

20 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have now found out that The New Day hasbeen named the greatest tag team in WWE history.

IMO, that’s a load of garbage.

To be fair, they became arguably the most over tag team the industry's ever had when they first turned heel

1 minute ago, Unicorncob said:

To be fair, they became arguably the most over tag team the industry's ever had when they first turned heel

We have completelydifferent opinions, Unibro. ^^

I can't stand them, they're not for me.

• Brohoof 1

Hey you. You miss massive collaborative wrestling super shows? Then go watch Cyber fight festival. The mega show put on by Pro Wrestling NOAH, DDT, Tokyo Joshi Pro and Ganbare Pro. 

Who showed up? Well a few names you may recognize like Maki Itoh, Yuka Sakazaki, Jun Akiyama, Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh. English commentary available by Steward Fulton and Mark Pickering, who you can sometimes catch on r/NOAHGHC. Anyways this show had everything. Battle royals. Giant robot fists decimating the 3rd row. Actual party cannons. Faction warfare. KENNOH riding a bike straight into the president of DDT (wanna know how out of character this is for him, just imagine The Undertaker using Mr. socko). Kickboxing duels. And the best each company had to offer. 

Best matches were the six man tag representing the loud and proud Ganbare pro, the 12 man tag between DDT and NOAH's militant faction in red, KONGOH. And the DDT Vs. NOAH bout of Takashita (DDTs ace)and Ueno (the next Kota Ibushi) vs. Kiyomiya (NOAHs Okada) and Inamura (Japanese Walter in the making). 

So if you have $10 to spare, go check it out on DDT universe.

image.thumb.png.3d31e0035549d4c019eda451fc37d58b.png

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Hey you. You miss massive collaborative wrestling super shows? Then go watch Cyber fight festival. The mega show put on by Pro Wrestling NOAH, DDT, Tokyo Joshi Pro and Ganbare Pro. 

Who showed up? Well a few names you may recognize like Maki Itoh, Yuka Sakazaki, Jun Akiyama, Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh. English commentary available by Steward Fulton and Mark Pickering, who you can sometimes catch on r/NOAHGHC. Anyways this show had everything. Battle royals. Giant robot fists decimating the 3rd row. Actual party cannons. Faction warfare. KENNOH riding a bike straight into the president of DDT (wanna know how out of character this is for him, just imagine The Undertaker using Mr. socko). Kickboxing duels. And the best each company had to offer. 

Best matches were the six man tag representing the loud and proud Ganbare pro, the 12 man tag between DDT and NOAH's militant faction in red, KONGOH. And the DDT Vs. NOAH bout of Takashita (DDTs ace)and Ueno (the next Kota Ibushi) vs. Kiyomiya (NOAHs Okada) and Inamura (Japanese Walter in the making). 

So if you have $10 to spare, go check it out on DDT universe.

image.thumb.png.3d31e0035549d4c019eda451fc37d58b.png

Sounds like you made a commercial for them, hehe.

On 2021-07-05 at 9:32 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

Hey you. You miss massive collaborative wrestling super shows?

I don't know, I've never seen a massive collaborative wrestling super show that wasn't a "Raw vs. SmackDown" "super-show".

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't know, I've never seen a massive collaborative wrestling super show that wasn't a "Raw vs. SmackDown" "super-show".

So All In, G1 Supercard and WCW/AAA: when worlds collide don't count? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

So All In, G1 Supercard and WCW/AAA: when worlds collide don't count? 

I'm not as multi-cultural with my wrestling as you are, BWBFF. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm not as multi-cultural with my wrestling as you are, BWBFF. 

Then I hope I have opened up your eyes to the possibilities out there.:Tempest:

• Brohoof 1

I hope there's a PWG archive somewhere, everything I've watched on it just makes it look like a good time

Some examples:

"EL GENERICO IS A BIG BOY"

Paul London's peapod promo

Jushin Liger "conga line"

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

I hope there's a PWG archive somewhere, everything I've watched on it just makes it look like a good time

Some examples:

"EL GENERICO IS A BIG BOY"

Paul London's peapod promo

Jushin Liger "conga line"

PWG's style can be summed up as "do whatever the he'll you want. Just make it good." They're the closest thing to ECW wrestling is legally allowed to have. 

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

RIP ‘Mr. Wonderful’ Paul Orndorff. :(

Dude was in the main event of the first WrestleMania. The true rival to Hulkamania. Doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves. 

RP Mr. Wonderful. May your legacy live on. 

See the source image

• Brohoof 1

So here's an interesting question recently posed. What exactly are wrestling games? 

Also if you haven't seen it yet, Miro has debuted the new TNT championship belt. 

Spoiler

r/SquaredCircle - [AEW Dynamite Fyter Fest Night 1 Spoilers] An even better look at the TNT Championship

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Also if you haven't seen it yet, Miro has debuted the new TNT championship belt. 

Spoiler

In my opinion, the "Champion" part should have been navy blue or black instead of green. :yuck:

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

So here's an interesting question recently posed. What exactly are wrestling games? 

I think that wrestling games are fighting games because "professional" wrestling isn't a real sport. 

On 2021-07-15 at 1:50 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hide contents

In my opinion, the "Champion" part should have been navy blue or black instead of green. :yuck:

Spoiler

Not fond of green on championships? I thought green and white was a fresh combo. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Denim&Venöm said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not fond of green on championships? I thought green and white was a fresh combo. 

Spoiler

Not on the part that says “Championship”. Maybe, the strap like I think the WWF European Championship had.