Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Nakamura was the biggest Japanese wrestler not named Muta or Okada they could get. I'd hardly call that a home grown talent being given a trial by fire. And surprisingly, his whole stick hasn't really changed. He's just a toned down version of how he was in NJPW. 

It's funny how AJ Styles bypassed NXT while other "indy darlings" like Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Cesaro and Sami Zayn went there. 

I can't get Disney buying WWE out of my head

@Pastel Heart I think NBC would be the obvious choice considering WWE loaned them their library for streaming. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's funny how AJ Styles bypassed NXT while other "indy darlings" like Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Cesaro and Sami Zayn went there. 

@Pastel Heart I think NBC would be the obvious choice considering WWE loaned them their library for streaming. 

I actually wouldn't hate that as that may mean Raw could end up on NBC which our cheap satellite can pick up and Vince and Bucky Beaver wouldn't (hopefully) be in charge anymore.

Also I think AJ getting put on the main roster immediately made sense tho since he was nationally exposed for so long. Joe was too, but he originally was meant to stay NXT for life until things changed for some reason

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

I actually wouldn't hate that as that may mean Raw could end up on NBC which our cheap satellite can pick up and Vince and Bucky Beaver wouldn't (hopefully) be in charge anymore.

Somebody has to run WWE who knows how wrestling works. :twismile:

2 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

Also I think AJ getting put on the main roster immediately made sense tho since he was nationally exposed for so long. Joe was too, but he originally was meant to stay NXT for life until things changed for some reason

I feel a little bad for Samoa Joe, TBH because AJ Styles has been WWE Champion while Samoa Joe has not. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Somebody has to run WWE who knows how wrestling works. :twismile:

I feel a little bad for Samoa Joe, TBH because AJ Styles has been WWE Champion while Samoa Joe has not. 

Hopefully owo;

Also same, sadly with the amount of injuries hes had he might not get another chance. Sucks cos back when I was watching weekly it seemed like they were ready to push him. I much rather would have had him as WWE champ than Lashley.

It is with a heavy heart I must inform you all of the passing of Judy Bagwell at age 78 years old. Yes, her claims to fame may have involved a forklift and a world tag title run with Braun Breakker's dad, but the fact that we still remember all that decades later means she did something right in her short career. 

Rest in power, Judy. May your legacy live on. 

See the source image

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

It is with a heavy heart I must inform you all of the passing of Judy Bagwell at age 78 years old. Yes, her claims to fame may have involved a forklift and a world tag title run with Braun Breakker's dad, but the fact that we still remember all that decades later means she did something right in her short career. 

See the source image

Rest in power you funny lady. I wish I could send my heart out to Buff right now. It's hard losing your mom...

• Brohoof 1

"Since you wanna shoot, cowboy...the only reason you were WWE Champion for a year...is because HHH didn't want to work Tuesdays!" 

“You ran all the competition to the ground and stole all their ideas and you made yourself a billionaire out of it. And you know whose idea you stole the most, Vince? You stole mine.”

Paul Heyman is great at delivering iconic soundbites because even if a majority of them are written for him, Paul makes them sound like

he is the one speaking his mind. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Heyman is great.

Unfortunately Rob Black was not.

I recently saw the XPW episode of Dark Side of the Ring and boy do I have a lot to say.

I'm probably one of the few XPW apologists out there, they did put on some solid shows and had great stars. That's what I knew. I don't think XPW was the ECW successor they thought they were, I feel CZW earned that right more, it was solid hardcore wrestling.

But what Rob Black did behind the scenes, forcing Kaos to take unprotected chair shots, ENCOURAGING unprotected chair shots which really upsets me considering what CTE did to Benoit; and worst of all, what happened to Messiah who didn't deserve what happened to him at all. Rob Black the person was an absolute dirtbag. I won't say the how he went down was right but I'd like to think it's irony. Whatever hes doing rn I just hope he's not like that anymore.

RVD was definitely right. Don't meet your heroes. I'm atleast glad that Bayley and Stone Cold are chill irl.

On 2021-11-09 at 10:24 AM, Denim&Venöm said:

See the source image

RIP Judy Bagwell

• Brohoof 2

Last year, one of my favourite wrestlers ever returned and this year another one of my favourite wrestlers ever returned.

Thank you to Sting and The Demon for returning to wrestling and making me smile as well as mark out like crazy.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 2

So, alot of stuff happened at Full Gear. But the biggest news has some ramifications. 

Spoiler

r/AEWOfficial - (SPOILERS) Ric Flair is All Elite

So what do you think this means for Ring of Honor? Also Jay will be challenging Sammy Guevara this Wednesday.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

So, alot of stuff happened at Full Gear. But the biggest news has some ramifications. 

Hide contents

r/AEWOfficial - (SPOILERS) Ric Flair is All Elite

So what do you think this means for Ring of Honor? Also Jay will be challenging Sammy Guevara this Wednesday.

Ring of Honor is in major trouble I think. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Mama Patty Thundersnow said:

Ring of Honor is in major trouble I think. 

Yeah, sucks what happens when you do the right thing sometimes. I hope CZW doesn't follow in tow.

Full Gear was SUPER SWEET though, I'm glad to be a wrestling fan ♡ not too often I feel like that these days but that show made me feel that.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Pastel Heart said:

Yeah, sucks what happens when you do the right thing sometimes. I hope CZW doesn't follow in tow.

Full Gear was SUPER SWEET though, I'm glad to be a wrestling fan ♡ not too often I feel like that these days but that show made me feel that.

I feel for ROH and CZW. THis was brought on a lot by the pandemic, and no one could have predicted this.

• Brohoof 1

Hey. 

Wanna watch the match that put Pro-Wrestling NOAH back on the map last year, why Go Shiozaki was the criminally underrated MVP of 2020 and why Sugiura has the nick name "Killing Machine" for reasons other than being a Judas Priest fan? 

• Brohoof 1

Another round of WWE cuts yesterday: 

• John Morrison,
  • Top Dolla,
  • Ashante Thee Adonis
  • Isaiah “Swerve” Scott
  • Tegan Nox
  • Drake Maverick
  • Shane Thorne
  •  Jaxson Ryker

Why even have NXT at this point? 

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

• John Morrison,
  • Top Dolla,
  • Ashante Thee Adonis
  • Isaiah “Swerve” Scott
  • Tegan Nox
  • Drake Maverick
  • Shane Thorne
  •  Jaxson Ryker

Smells of Vince McMahan desperation to me.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

• John Morrison,
  • Top Dolla,
  • Ashante Thee Adonis
  • Isaiah “Swerve” Scott
  • Tegan Nox
  • Drake Maverick
  • Shane Thorne
  •  Jaxson Ryker

Lmao why even bring Hit Row up

Screw wwe Shane Strickland is gold

Forsake WWE embrace AEW

AND CZW

CZW IS BACK LETS GO BABYYY

http://www.czwrestling.com/

Massive, massive news out of Japan. As part of NJPW's 50th anniversary celebration, WrestleKingdom 16 will be three nights this year. Jan 4th-5th in Tokyo Dome and Jan.8th at Yokohama Budokan hall. How in the heck are they gonna fill three nights of action? Well Night 1 will be headlined by Okada vs. Takagi for the IWGP WHC. Night 2 will have the winner facing the uncrowned champ. Will Ospreay. So what about night 3? Well for that, NJPW hosted a special press conference. With Pro-Wrestling NOAH! 

That's right, the two biggest feds in Japan will be putting on a show together! This is like WCW & WWF going to work together back in the day. NOAH has been making great strides in these last few years to rebuild their reputation and now is the perfect opportunity to showcase their growth to a global audience. The 3rd night won't be available on NJPW World or Wrestle Universe until a week later. You want it live, you'll have to watch it on the Abema streaming service. Portion of the proceeds will benefit the Japanese red cross. 

And now we may have gotten some possible hints at the dream matches to come. 

Fingers crossed for Ibushi vs. Kenoh. 

• Brohoof 3