Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Oh, if we want to talk best Royal Rumbles ever, i say 1992 which Ric Flair won. Not only that, it was a Rumble with great starpower.

All the royal rumbles to me are great. But, 2004's just had so many unexpected moments. 

• Brohoof 1

All the royal rumbles to me are great. But, 2004's just had so many unexpected moments. 

I would agree with you, except for 2015 which made me feel ill, literally.

• Brohoof 1

I would agree with you, except for 2015 which made me feel ill, literally.

I still enjoyed it. Though, I would've preferred if Bubba Ray Dudley or DDP had won.

But, Ramen Rains is AWESOME!? mlp-tssmug.png *Sarcasm*

Ramen Noodles are awesome. 

But, Ramen Rains is AWESOME!? sig-4661547.mlp-tssmug.png *Sarcasm*

I can't tell if that's a Reigns joke or Miz joke.

Edited by Evans Blue
  • Brohoof 1

BTW, who here has the WWE Network?

I have it mostly for the classic content, but i also like to watch NXT and the PPV shows, so for 11 Euros a month i am covered good.

I can't tell if that's a Reigns joke or Miz joke.

I was referring to Rowan...er Roman.  ^_^ I was trolling.

I was just thinking of things that sounded close to his name. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

BTW, who here has the WWE Network?

I have it mostly for the classic content, but i also like to watch NXT and the PPV shows, so for 11 Euros a month i am covered good.

Me and My Family Do have WWE Network! We always watch PPV Shows and NXT!

• Brohoof 1

Although, I don't think the Miz is a fair comparison to Reigns. The Miz has more personality.

I agree, and on top of all that he's also a "safe wrestler".   

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Oh, if we want to talk best Royal Rumbles ever, i say 1992 which Ric Flair won. Not only that, it was a Rumble with great starpower.

Macho Man Randy Savage, The Undertaker, Roddy Piper, Jake the snake Roberts, Hulk Hogan, Ted Dibiase, etc.

"That's not fair to Flair!"

As a side note,  Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is, was and will forever be my favorite manager of all time. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

"That's not fair to Flair!" as a side note,  Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is, was and will forever be my favorite manager of all time. 

It's really a tie between Bobby Heenan and Paul Heyman. Bobby is incredibly funny and the standard for the classic wrestling manager. While Paul is a great talker and is able to put everybody over by himself, not to mention he works right now in an era, where managers are pretty much dead.

• Brohoof 1

It's really a tie between Bobby Heenan and Paul Heyman. Bobby is incredibly funny and the standard for the classic wrestling manager. While Paul is a great talker and is able to put everybody over by himself, not to mention he works right now in an era, where managers are pretty much dead.

Yeah, Heymans hilarious, too.

I do also wish their were more good managers if their were I might actually care about the wrestlers.

Because, the commentators sure don't.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Yeah, Heymans hilarious, too.

I do wish their were more managers if their were I might actually care about the wrestlers.

Yeah, like what is the problem?

How about we give wrestlers, who are not necessarily the best talkers, managers that actually can talk. That way, we can put them over more easily.

Look at Brock Lesnar. Absolute monster and a big draw. But he can't talk for nothing. Heyman puts him over, for being the talker of him.

• Brohoof 1

How about we give wrestlers, who are not necessarily the best talkers, managers that actually can talk. That way, we can put them over more easily.

Look at Brock Lesnar. Absolute monster and a big draw. But he can't talk for nothing. Heyman puts him over, for being the talker of him.

If only WWE still had the pragmatism these days to do that for someone like Reigns.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

That immediately made me think of this, ha, ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5m2I4i7Ueo  

Edited by Sparklefan1234

If only WWE still had the pragmatism these days to do that for someone like Reigns.

They can do what they want with reigns now, because his train for fan pops is off. He will be booed till the end of time, because everyone knows that he was trimmed, to be the boring corporate champion.

• Brohoof 1

While Paul is a great talker and is able to put everybody over by himself, not to mention he works right now in an era, where managers are pretty much dead.

"My client Brrrrrocccckkkk Lesssnnnnaaarrr!" 

Paul's great on the mic, and a fantastic heel manager.

Edited by Evans Blue
  • Brohoof 2