Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

54 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do I? :confused:

Yes, WWE. You go right ahead and attach your name to a game that has nothing to do with wrestlers or wrestling. :P

Yes. You do. The power of Lemmy Kilmister compels you. 

• Brohoof 1

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all of that NJPW founder Antonio Inoki has passed away, aged 79. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/antonio-inoki-famed-combat-sports-trailblazer-dies-79/story?id=90805526

Student of the man who made Japanese wrestling in Rikkidozann. Founder of Japan's biggest fed and the 3rd biggest in the world today. First ever Japanese WWF champion (yes I recognize it). Pioneer of strong style. Fought in the first televised predecessor to MMA against Muhammad Ali. Influential in the rise of MMA itself. Notable politician as well, being elected to the cabinet and having personally negotiated the release of Japanese hostages from Iraq in the '90s. Dude has done it all. 

Rest in Power, Inoki-san. Arigatou gozaimashita. 

See the source image

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Welp, New Japan's got a new championship. Brace yourselves.

Well, it is a new championship. What year is this again? That championship looks like something out of the 1970's. :wacko:

I'm coming here to announce that I'm taking a hiatus from wrestling.

I'm sick of WWE getting everything they want and everything else that is happening in the world of wrestling.

I'll always love wrestling with all of my heartbut it's time for me to move on for the timebeing.

I might comeback to wrestling in the future, you never know.

I see y'all later, take care.

I'm gonna comeback later andpost my top facepainted wrestlers of all time as my finale.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

Do you think The Miz would be a good first fued for Maxwell Jacob Friedman if MJF ever made the jump to WWE 

or do you think fans would be upset because MJF wasn't pushed as an immidiate world championship contender? 

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you think The Miz would be a good first fued for Maxwell Jacob Friedman if MJF ever made the jump to WWE 

or do you think fans would be upset because MJF wasn't pushed as an immidiate world championship contender? 

I think with NXT around, folks are more accepting of taking time to rise through the ranks. And probably not, as just because one guy is less of a prick than the other doesn't make them a face. No, you have to pair them with as white meat a babyface as you can manage. Maybe a Mysterio or a Matt Riddle. 

Or Y'know? Cody. 

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

I think with NXT around, folks are more accepting of taking time to rise through the ranks. And probably not, as just because one guy is less of a prick than the other doesn't make them a face. No, you have to pair them with as white meat a babyface as you can manage. Maybe a Mysterio or a Matt Riddle. 

Or Y'know? Cody. 

You can have heel/heel feuds. :ooh: They have "may the best man win, best of __ " face/face storylines. 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You can have heel/heel feuds. :ooh: They have "may the best man win, best of __ " face/face storylines. 

Those are pretty hard to do though and only work if it's spy vs spy levels of debauchery. Like Austin Aries vs. Bobby Rhoode or KENTA vs. EVIL. The only other way I can think of is if both guys are depraved and just want to end one another, like the latter stages of Gargano vs. Ciampa or Shield vs. Wyatts. 

• Brohoof 1